Thread: unable to use as usb hard drive and set Mp3 ringtone in Nokia Lumia 800

unable to use as usb hard drive and set Mp3 ringtone in Nokia Lumia 800

i thought that this is the one of the best windows phone that is available at the present but i was os wrong it was just another nokia phone that i bougt and cant do anything about it . there are servral problem that thsi phone has but out of it the two problem is major concern to me is

the problem of getting the Nokia Lumia 800 work as a usual hard drive? and the another problem is that i am unable to set song/mp3 file as the ring tone really thsi is annoying is there anyone here ca tell me what i can do to get this thing rectify i would be really glad if anyone here can able to do this thanks

Re: unable to use as usb hard drive and set Mp3 ringtone in Nokia Lumia 800

i am sorrt to say this both of these specs is supported in windows handset . You can accquire the ringtone problem by the means apps however i prefer to put my mine on silent so i cant recommend fey .

and the solution for the storage problem its one of the prices that you pay similat to vpn however Microsoft do contain a solution on there site you can put ib you vote to get these included . if you ask me i don't belive they will put in mass storage as they required to move much to cloud based however there you go. I wouldn't allow it place you off although instead you can purchase a usb memory stick which is comes around about ths £15 and then you would not also have to carry the a usb cable with you.

that not done man i mean this is really very bad i have only 20 choice of the crappy music as the ring tone that teally not done

now my phone is given to me by my company to take picture and i just i usually just plug it into the work pc and put in the photos across.

i am not certain what im suppose to do at the moment , work are very hilariou regarding the install phone software onto the laptop

there is always a way to all problem i dont know any thing about the just go to the marketplace after that install the app named EasyRing, it have a free trial. i am kind of adore this app at the tme it comes to ringtones.

by the means of Windows Phone as an USB HDD is not supported at the movement !

thanks for the reply i will definitely check as well as download that one very soon .

my primary important problem was encounter and i certainly had tonokia handset frozen and i couldn't acquired it to do nothing and , also the the power button wants operational .

you required tp to hold the power button just about the 10 seconds to do a hard reset of the handset

by the way its look like with the it look like that by easyring we are unable to make use of the existing mp3 that is previously stored on my handset

i use to have phone that be able to record your voice plus make use of it as a ring tone. we use to have fun with that placeing the handset in the sofa then calling it to the confusion of whoever just sat down. but that was the past and i by no mean want to give any impression you where stuck with whats on there however instead you just required to go regarding it in an it in a different method . That handset also had a scrolled on the side it actually did rock cant imagine .