Thread: Lenovo B570 loses wireless connection

Lenovo B570 loses wireless connection

I have purchased the Lenovo B570 laptop which is running Windows 7 Home Premium operating system in it and the problem I am facing with that is when it comeback from "sleep" mode then that is disconnected from the wireless network and then I need to do the manual connection again. Other than this also while browsing with the internet the wireless connection drops. This happens randomly and I am not getting that how this can be solved. This is very frustrating problem for me. I am in doubt that the issue is with the laptop and not with the router/wireless provider but not sure about this. so i am starting this thread over here to know that what other people think about this. If you have any idea regarding this then please let me know. I will be thankful to all the replies for this.

re: Lenovo B570 loses wireless connection

You must make sure that the drivers that are installed in your computer is upto date and if not then you must update drivers to the latest version and see if this helps you to get out of the issue or not?

You can try one thing, just go to the power options and from there open the "wireless adapter settings" and set that to the "maximum performance". Many of the times, issues like this get resolved with this and I hope that it will do the same for you as well. If this solves the issue then its fine, otherwise, you can go to wifi card settings and from there uncheck the checkbox which says "allow the computer to turn off this device to save power". So do these two things and see if this can solve the problem for you or not. This is the only thing that I can tell you for the time a nd hope that you will be out of the issue after this. Please reply back that if this was helpful t you or not.

If you are having the readycomm application installed on your computer then my suggestion to you is to unistall that from your computer. Other than this, you can also update the firmware for the modem and see if that was helpful to you or not. I have faced this issue earlier and doing the same solves the issue for me and I wish that it will do the same for you.

For connections over wireless, we must set the wireless router on PC configured with the code number to access the router or wireles which is the same thing. This is because even your neighbors use your ADSL, router has a code number or the device placed under the instruction book that you must copy to your PC so that this computer has the ability to activate the line. If you do this then you have not made your system to tell you that the connection is there and does not put you in terms of access. I hope that, this post of mine will be helpful for you.

If the connection is having a signal strong enough then in that position would be the obvious thing to check if the problem is the router / AP or whatever it is or your system. To do this you must check with another system if the signal is taken correctly, so you can see if you can exclude the wireless as a problem or not If taken properly then the problem may be the notebook, and there I would try to correct the problem by reinstalling the OS type code software to resolve this problem. I know that many people find this weird for this issue but believe me that this solution worth a try. If it helps you then please reply back.

The router firmware that you are using might be corrupted and for that reason you are facing the issues like this. So mu suggestion to you is to update the firmware to the latest version and see if that can help you in any manner.

Many of the times, manual update from the device manager dies ot solves the problem. What you can do is, try to update it manually. When I was getting the issue then I downloaded the latest driver from the Intel.com and that solves the problem for me. I hope that it will do the same for you as well.

Re: Lenovo B570 loses wireless connection

Just reset the settings for that to default if you have done any changes to that and you are getting the issues like this. This can sollve the problem for you if that is related to the settings.