Thread: Lenovo ideapad u350 is not able to awake from sleep

Lenovo ideapad u350 is not able to awake from sleep

I am using Lenovo ideapad u350 laptop with Windows 7 operating system and I am experiencing problem with it. Normally whenever I don’t use my laptop for more than 30 minutes then it automatically switches in to the sleep mode and after but from last some days my laptop doesn’t awake from sleep mode. If anyone have solution regarding this then please help me.

Re: Lenovo ideapad u350 is not able to awake from sleep

I have referred your problem and first thing I would like to suggest you is you should change power plan setting in your laptop and after changing the power plan setting in your Lenovo ideapad u350 you have to check whether same problem is coming or not. I think after changing the power plan setting in your laptop your problem might get solved.

I think you are using power management software in your laptop and if you want to solve this issue then you should first uninstall the power management software from your laptop and after uninstalling the power management software from your laptop you have t to delete all the temporary files from your laptop and after removing all the temporary files from your laptop you have to restart the laptop and. Now after restarting the laptop you have to install the power management software again and after installing the power management software in your laptop you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not. As far as I know reinstalling the power management software will fix this issue and you will not face this problem again.

If you need any more help regarding this then let me know.

After reading your query I have done some research about this problem and after spending some time on internet I have come to know about that by installing latest synaptics drivers, graphic drivers and chipset drivers you can solve this issue. I think you should also download the latest drivers and after that install it in your Lenovo ideapad u350 and after installing that you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.

I was also facing same problem with my Lenovo laptop and afetr that I have tried many solution to fix this issue bit I was facing same problem with my laptop and after that I have contact the Lenovo support and then I have asked about the problem which I am facing in my laptop and they told me to update the BIOS and after that have downloaded the latest BIOS file for my Lenovo ideapad u350 and then I have update the BIOS and after updating the BIOS all the things started working fine.

I think you should also update the BIOS in your laptop and then you will not facing this issue again.

If you want to download the latest BIOS update in your laptop then you have to first visit the official site of the Lenovo and then you have to search for the Lenovo ideapad u350 laptop and after that you have to download the BIOS update file from there and then update the BIOS. I hope after updating the BIOS your problem will get solved.