Thread: Cooling system in Lenovo IdeaPad U300s and 400

Cooling system in Lenovo IdeaPad U300s and 400

Its really a great news and i am really wonder about the cooling system is on the upcoming U300s or 400. i have one thinkpad and its heats up just from playing games. so i just want to know more about this. is this all true about Lenovo IdeaPad U300s and 400? do they have any built in fans in it? please if anyone has any idea about this than please provide me.

Re: Cooling system in Lenovo IdeaPad U300s and 400

Lenovo ultrabook The first is a machine prepared with a 13.3-inch screen and 1366 × 768. Inside we can discover one of these low-voltage processors, the Intel Core i7-2677M or 2457M Core i5-. Next to the CPU have 4GB RAM and 256GB SSD, all within an aluminum frame 0, 6 inches. The standard battery of the machine is 4 cells and presents us with about 8 hours of operation. But this laptop has never been seen earlier on a laptop, and its cooling system. The air enters through openings near the hinge and out the keyboard, while hot air is expelled components on the left side.

I just newly bought the Asus Sea Zenbook with the i7. I had to return. It is a perfect machine (speed, weight, fineness, screen, speakers) except for the most important for an ultraportable: the keyboard! Completely useless: you fail caraceteres April 1. Unheard of computers. I check online, and people had detected: bad keyboard. For me essential, as returned. And I keep reading and after the macbook air, the only powerful ultrabook has a good keyboard is u300s Lenovo. For a better processor than the mac, so I do not want the air but the lenovo. Well, go two and a half months since the announcement, or no message from LENOVO. No one says why does not arise by Spain. Know that you think is the best: screen so well, but power weight, very good drums and keyboards. If this is the best, why no one expected? Why no one called? Where Is It? Please follow up.

The IdeaPad U300s is able to start in 10 seconds with 2.0 technology Enhanced Experience RapidDrive SSD, and uses the Intel Advanced Cooling technology, which lets air to flow through the keyboard and be expelled from the rear.The company claims that the Lenovo IdeaPad U300s can give up to 8 hours of battery standby time or 30 days, Lenovo RapidCharge lets the battery to charge up to 50% in just 30 minutes.

This laptop has never been seen before on a laptop, and its cooling system. The air enters through openings near the hinge and out the keyboard, while hot air is expelled components on the left side. The rest of the specifications of the IdeaPad U300s include a USB 3.0 port and a USB and a HDMI 2.0, a 1.3 megapixel webcam, Bluetooth and Wireless Display technology. This ultrabook goes on sale in November for a starting price of $ 1200.

Its keyboard has Breathable technology, an advanced Intel for temperature control. It's a design that lets air to flow via the keyboard, exit the sides and rear hinge and therefore eliminates the require for fans underneath the laptop. This is an ideal computer for long periods of use. Despite its slim design, the U300s has a long battery life and offers up to eight hours of productivity or up to 30 days in a suspended state. In addition to this, Lenovo RapidCharge the battery can be charged up to 50% capacity in just half n hour.

The U400 notebook comes equipped with Intel processors Core of the 2nd generation and start in 17 seconds with RapidDrive SSD technology. It has a 14-inch HD display and graphics 1GB AMD Radeon HD5470M. It can be configured with up to 8 GB DDR3 memory, a hard drive up to 1 TB SSD with up to 256 GB. The U400 also includes an integrated DVD burner drive into the slot. One of its outstanding features is its battery which can reach up to 7 hours of battery life. Additionally, your keyboard has Breathable technology.