Thread: Which handsfree to use for Nokia Lumia 800?

Which handsfree to use for Nokia Lumia 800?

I want some suggestions from you all as if I want to know which is the perfect handsfree that I can use for the Nokia Lumia 800 phone? Can you all give me some suggestions for the same then it would be better for me that’s what I am saying here. So do give some suggestions as soon as possible. That’s what I want to say here.

Re: Which handsfree to use for Nokia Lumia 800?

Well the headsets that you get are the only one recommended for you don’t try to make any kind of unnecessary changes for the same then that would be better for you that’s what I am saying here. so don’t go for any other options then this it would be better for you to try with. This is what I want to say here.

So hope that was beneficial for you.

I have tried using the headphone that is compatible with the iPhone and it is working well no issues there. So I don’t think so that would be any kind of problem at all if you go ahead and use the handsfree for the iPhone. However that is for hearing music I cannot guarantee you anything about the microphone at all, so that’s what I want to say here. I hope this was very much useful for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhadran View Post
    I have tried using the headphone that is compatible with the iPhone and it is working well no issues there. So I don’t think so that would be any kind of problem at all if you go ahead and use the handsfree for the iPhone. However that is for hearing music I cannot guarantee you anything about the microphone at all, so that’s what I want to say here. I hope this was very much useful for you.
    I suppose microphone is not working when you are using the headphones that are made available for the apple phones. So that’s what I am saying here. I hope you did understand what I am saying here. so do watch out for the same.

It is always better to make use of the headphones that are being provided by the manufacturer and don’t go with the normal headphones it would not be useful at all. So that’s what I am saying here. I suppose you did got a small idea of what I am saying here.

So better not go with small headphones since these headphones are not trustable some can be good while some cannot be.