Thread: Accidently dropped my Nokia Lumina 800

Accidently dropped my Nokia Lumina 800

HI, I am a Nokia Lumina 800 user from last couple of days and I love the mobile, but accidently when I was just standing at the balcony at that time I had just dropped the mobile from 2nd floor. I was thinking as the mobile will be broken wholly, but once again my good look over here as there weren’t any scratches on the screen instead only the power button gone loose but still perfectly functional. I was thinking to get it replaced from the service center, so is it possible? Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Accidently dropped my Nokia Lumina 800

as the extent to I know you’ll not get any benefit over here. Because if you look at their terms and conditions in the manual given to you then you’ll became aware about the same as whether in such condition is possible to recover the damage?

They will only consider this thing is a damage in the phone or simply mistreatment. So obviously you’ll not get anything over here. But I am not saying as this is un-repairable but the thing is like you must have to pay then and you’ll not benefitted by the warranty terms and conditions that you won’t have to pay.

I am agree with the above user as you just have to pay them for the services they are giving which were actually supposed to be free.

I am agree with the above user as you just have to pay them for the services they are giving which were actually supposed to be free.
    Hey thanks for the suggestion but still what the problem in trying? but still I was thinking of giving the same to repairing to any outside technician, because I have search and information about the prices for the service and which is much higher in the service center.