Thread: Nokia Lumia 800 unlock?

Nokia Lumia 800 unlock?

Has anyone tried unlocking this phone and if anyone has gone ahead with the said idea then please do pass on the information for me that would be better. That’s all I can say here. I am going to get the Nokia Lumia 800 from Vodafone and I am sure that its sim is locked. So I am wondering as if anyone has tried unlocking the phone. Any idea that you all have for the same then do pass on the information for me that would be better. I am waiting for the response from your side. So do reply accordingly over here waiting for the response from your side.

Re: Nokia Lumia 800 unlock?

I just got a news saying that unlocked nokia lumia phones will be made available in the clove(an UK mobile phone retailer) from December 1. Earlier there were rumors that the unlocked phone would be available next year. So I think you can directly go and check the unlocked phones why do you want to purchase the locked phone. That’s what I am not understanding at all. So I suppose this small information from my side did help you. Do have a check at the same.

Re: Nokia Lumia 800 unlock?

No as such there is no one who has tried unlocking their lumia phones. I guess you will have to wait for a while in order to get to know how the phone can be unlocked. All I would advise you is to have a unlocked phone directly that will be available from next month.