Thread: Car dock for Nokia Lumina 800?

Car dock for Nokia Lumina 800?

HI , I have ordered the mobile I have mentioned in the title, so I was wondering as if the car dock will be available for the device then it would be nice to have it for the phone.

Is there anybody over here having this accessory for their Lumina 800? Please let me know where can I get it? Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Car dock for Nokia Lumina 800?

see first of all I would like to tell you that you’ll not get the accessories for the mobile you are having currently, because see the major reason behind it is like the mobile is not even available in some of the countries so it would be quite difficult to find out any.

But still I would like to recommend you an “Universal PDA/Smartphone Car Mount” for your device that you can have around £12.00, see I have mentioned the picture and some of the feature of the product so that you can have better idea about it.

Features:

• adaptable mitigate side arms

• Cut out base for power connections

• effortless to exercise and install

• Automatic discharge button for grip

• 7" modifiable arm mount

Have you tried searching the same thing on their official store, because at this moment either you have to make use another accessories which is not meant for the mobile you have or simply try to get it from there.

I used to purchased all the accessories from there only, just because you’ll always get an original accessories for the phone.

Have you tried searching the same thing on their official store, because at this moment either you have to make use another accessories which is not meant for the mobile you have or simply try to get it from there.

I used to purchased all the accessories from there only, just because you’ll always get an original accessories for the phone.
    Yeah I have tried searching the same thing on their official website as well but almost all the accessories are available except this car dock. Anyways thanks for the suggestion.

have you tried searching on Amazon, as when I was searching about the same I have gotten car accessories for your mobile.