Thread: Where can i have Nokia Lumina 800 accessories?

Where can i have Nokia Lumina 800 accessories?

HI, I have recently purchased the phone I have mentioned in the title but still was thinking to have all its accessories, but I don’t know which accessories I have for this mobile and along with that also don’t know from where can I have it? Any suggestion regarding the same will be esteemed.

Re: Where can i have Nokia Lumina 800 accessories?

see I don’t know about which accessories you are looking for but still I would like to recommend you that you should have “universal holder cr-123” for your mobile. This is not a accessory exactly meant for the mobile you are having but still you can have use of the same. See I have mentioned the IMAGE below so that you can have better idea about the same.

You’ll get immense visibility with this long-arm design. You can place your phone upright or parallel and it comprises a protected mount for window and dashboard.

have you purchased case for the mobile? If not then I would like to recommend you that you should visit the LINK I have mentioned as this is an official product for the mobile you have provided by the Nokia itself.

see I have mentioned all the accessories that you can have for your device and you can buy it from the Nokia’s official store.

• Nokia Bluetooth Headset BH-214

• Nokia 16 GB Micro SDHC card MU-44

• Nokia J

• Nokia universal holder, CR-123 and CR-115

• Nokia purity HD stereo headset by monster

• Nokia Luna Bluetooth headset

I am just amazed after seeing the model you have mentioned but still where can I buy it any idea? I have tried searching the same thing on local stores but couldn’t find the same that you have mentioned. I am getting Cr-115 model but I don’t like that one.

But apart from that I would like to have a good earphone for myself, because the one that I have gotten with the phone is not that good rather effective. Thus it would be better if I could manage another earphone but I am not sure which one would be better to have.

yeah off course you can have earphone for the mobile but you haven’t mentioned which kind of earphone you are looking for. I mean to say do you want a earphone with a wire or a Bluetooth?

If I am not wrong then your mobile comprises a 3.5 MM jack for the audio output isn’t it? And if so then there are several option for you, you can have too many options for the same. And over here I would like to recommend you that you should have a glance over Ebay once and see what they are suggesting over there. I am recommending you this because they use to change their products and they also provides different offers as well with particular product.

But still as far as my personal recommendation is concern you should try to get the earphone from either JBL or from the creative as I have personally tested them and they are marvelous.

you can purchase all the things mentioned above from either the nokia official store if you have any near to your place or you can order it from the Nokia’s official website.