Thread: How to install application without using marketplace in Nokia Lumina 800?

How to install application without using marketplace in Nokia Lumina 800?

HI, I am a Nokia Lumina 80 user from last couple of days and I used to download the application from the market place only, but the thing is like whenever I download the application I must have to make use of either the market place or the zune in order to get the application installed in the mobile. Is there anybody over here having same phone and have tried installing application except this tools I have mentioned? Any suggestion would be appreciated for the same.

Re: How to install application without using marketplace in Nokia Lumina 800?

- No I don’t think there could be some way as well through which you can install those application to your mobile without using this software. But the thing that I am not getting is like what is the problem using such software? In fact that’s quite good way to install the application this way as you’ll get any problem with those application ever.

And as far as third party applications are concerned, I would always recommend you that you should not make use of those applications in the phone until and unless there isn’t any way left instead of that. Because they are the only reason can cause different problem with the phone.

I am agree with the above user as though I have a android phone but I never used such application with the phone as I have experienced so many problems with the phone.

No I don’t think there could be some way as well through which you can install those application to your mobile without using this software. But the thing that I am not getting is like what is the problem using such software? In fact that’s quite good way to install the application this way as you’ll get any problem with those application ever.

And as far as third party applications are concerned, I would always recommend you that you should not make use of those applications in the phone until and unless there isn’t any way left instead of that. Because they are the only reason can cause different problem with the phone.
    Exactly I was thinking about the same only as what about the third party application? I mean to say if this could be the only way then how to install third party applications in the phone? will zune install those applications? Anyways thanks for the suggestions

I think if the file that you have downloaded to the phone will be of compatible format then surely the Zune will support it as well.

Have you tried ever downloading any such application in your mobile, because I haven’t tried it yet but I am sure as you can install those applications as well.