Thread: Dissatisfied with Nokia Lumina 800 phone’s camera

Dissatisfied with Nokia Lumina 800 phone’s camera

HI, I have bought the phone that’s the Nokia Lumina 800 but really I am disappointed with its performance with regards to the camera. I have tested the same with almost all other mobile and with compare to my radar it seems so poor rather I would say lame. Along with this the Nokia is very bad in low light, and has a pink spot problem was wondering if anyone else become aware of this?

Re: Dissatisfied with Nokia Lumina 800 phone’s camera

Yeah you are right, this is nothing but Nokia is conning people with their tremendous promises on their device. Before some time I was also a nokia user but really I am just moved forward to the sony ericsson and really I am happy with the performance.

I am not saying nokia is bad at every concern but still there are so many factors at which Nokia seems lame, and among them camera is been always a major issue. Right now for making calls and for such uses I have bought the Nokia x3-02 but in this cell as well I am having very poor camera. I have noticed the camera performance is similar as a 2 megapixel camera, and with compare to other mobiles such as HTC wildfire s, they are having marvelous camera.

I am completely disagree with the above user because I am also having the same phone and I like the camera with the phone. the thing is like we must have to set some settings before capturing through the device. Thus I would like to recommend you that you should try to change the settings of the camera and in settings you’ll get an option called “scenes” thus just select it. As you select that you‘ll get another option for the backlight, thus choose that as well. As you completed with the phones settings you can see far much better performance with the camera in a dark environment as well.

it might be possible as there could be some problem with you device, because though I am having another phone but still it also has “Carl Zeiss” lenses comprises and because of that I am getting very good performance.

I would like to recommend you that you should try to visit the service center once make sure whether there is some problem with the camera or not.

see if you are still having problem with the camera feature, so it might be possible as it could be because of the firmware installed in the phone thus I would say yo should try to reset the firmware once in the phone and see what whether you are getting the same result or what? Because see there is another way as well that’s the reinstallation of firmware but I believe as this could be worthless reinstalling the firmware just for sake of camera.

it might be possible as there could be some problem with you device, because though I am having another phone but still it also has “Carl Zeiss” lenses comprises and because of that I am getting very good performance.

I would like to recommend you that you should try to visit the service center once make sure whether there is some problem with the camera or not.
    I was also thinking about the same as there could be some problem with the camera only, because the reason behind buying this phone was the camera only. As after seeing that the phone comprises carl Zeiss lense I was quite amazed and from that only I have decided to get this mobile for me. Anyways thanks for the suggestion.