Thread: Having rattle noise from Nokia Lumina 800

Having rattle noise from Nokia Lumina 800

HI, I have gotten the mobile yesterday but still as the title implies there is some problem with the phone in my opinion. As whenever I shake the phone I can hear the rattling noise from the device, don’t know exactly from where it is coming from but I guess it is because of the battery or something like that. I am not sure whether this is normal or not but it often makes me scar, so do I return the mobile and get the replacement for the same? Need suggestions very badly thanks for any.

Re: Having rattle noise from Nokia Lumina 800

Mine does as well. And It sounds in the vein something loose near the camera or power button on top. I haven't become aware of anything broken or simply not working but still I have a yellow spot of glue that is supposed to magically fade away at any instance but not up till now, I am enticed to make an meeting with a genius but the nearest store is 1.5 hours away and I might just end up with somewhat inferior. I'm still attempting to decide on that. One picture said that he thought it was something in the zoom, but since the zoom function is digital I kind of doubt it.

see I would like to suggest you that you should try to test the mobile from any of the good technician and see what they are saying about the same, because if I am not wrong then there should be some part loose in your mobile which could be making such weird noise from the mobile.

see I would like to suggest you that you should try to test the mobile from any of the good technician and see what they are saying about the same, because if I am not wrong then there should be some part loose in your mobile which could be making such weird noise from the mobile.
    Though I am agree with the above user as there could be some problem with the loosed hardware and you should get it tested as soon as possible but still from one of the technician is not the way of getting it tested. Because see if once the phone get opened at some place then will be considered in the void warranty. In other words the warranty will be voided. In fact as far as my personal recommendation is concerned you should not open the device on your own as well, which can also lead to the same result as I have mentioned.

Though I am agree with the above user as there could be some problem with the loosed hardware and you should get it tested as soon as possible but still from one of the technician is not the way of getting it tested. Because see if once the phone get opened at some place then will be considered in the void warranty. In other words the warranty will be voided.
    Yeah you must be right at some extent but still can you please let me know what could be the other options over here, and really repairing it from outside can void the warranty of the device? :O

according to me except it's loud and feels like something has dropped off, it might be the camera or the accelerometer, but still it would be better if you get it tested.

You can have very good option over here as you can simply visit the service center for the further assistance regarding the device, because that’s only source from where you can have proper solution for any problem concerning the phone. In fact if there will be any loosed hardware then also it will be get repaired and you’ll get the fine device once again. And off course you can claim the warranty for the same because firstly you can have warranty period as well. And the same case repeat in case of replacement of any particular hardware as well. You’ll get all the services for free, but if you open the device on your own then surely the warranty will be cancelled.