Thread: where can i pre order SIM free Nokia Lumina 800 ?

where can i pre order SIM free Nokia Lumina 800 ?

Hi, I wanted to buy the phone I have mentioned in the title, but still I have heard that the mobile is available for pre ordering but it is a Locked phone any particular carrier isn’t it? So from where can I order a SIM free that’s unlocked phone, is it available yet? Any suggestion regarding the same will be esteemed.

Re: where can i pre order SIM free Nokia Lumina 800 ?

you’ll not be able to pre order the device SIM free as I have heard that On the UK site, the device is only obtainable to preorder on Vodafone as a subsidized handset, with an straight cost of stuck between free and £199 and monthly payments of among £26 and £46. There’s no sign of a SIM-free, unlocked offering yet.

Thus you may have to wait for the same, but still it was just for the UK so can you please let me know where do you stay?

I am agree with the above user but still I have also heard from one of the sources as the Unlocked rather SIM free phone will be available for preordering in coming December. Along with this they have also proclaimed on their blog that their stock of unlocked Nokia Lumia 800s would be postponed until January 2012. As far as I know the mobile will cost you around £369, but still it is just like a preliminary cost thus it may get down as the time passes. Though I have mentioned the price of the mobile but still it may vary as this is subject to change.

you’ll not be able to pre order the device SIM free as I have heard that On the UK site, the device is only obtainable to preorder on Vodafone as a subsidized handset, with an straight cost of stuck between free and £199 and monthly payments of among £26 and £46. There’s no sign of a SIM-free, unlocked offering yet.

Thus you may have to wait for the same, but still it was just for the UK so can you please let me know where do you stay?
    As you have mentioned like the device is available at the preorder but which is Locked actually isn’t it? So isn’t there any way for getting it unlocked? An thanks for the suggestions guys it was helpful though.

off course Unlocking is possible with almost all the device, in fact in this fraternity apple is also included. But still as the mobile is not available thus it is quite difficult to say whether is it possible to get it unlocked or not.

In fact this could be depend upon the network operator as well that you are using, because that’s also one of the source who can provided you an code for Unlocking the device.

have you ever asked the customer support, because they can surely assist you with the precise information as from where can you pre order the Unlocked mobile.

I would like to recommend you that it would be better if you wait for some time and let the mobile released all the world because after that it will be more better for you as well to collect it. I am not perfectly sure about the same but still I have heard that the pre order is been already sold and now you must have to wait till the device gets released officially.

I would like to recommend you that you should register yourself here for the further information regarding the product. Because see when I was searching about the same I came to know that even their people don’t know about the availability of the mobile. Thus if you get register over here then you’ll surely get all the necessary information regarding the product, in fact I was also suggested the same.
    t