Thread: How many ringtones does BlackBerry OS 7 come with?

How many ringtones does BlackBerry OS 7 come with?

Hello. I have a blackberry phone and the problem I face is with the ringtones. i recently downloaded ring tone with using bb app world. i haven't played all this ringtones but when i check my it. it shows 102 ring tones?? is this possible that such huge amount of ring tones comes with this Mobile OS? i need perfect help that fix my issue. thanks for any thing.

Re: How many ringtones does BlackBerry OS 7 come with?

i haven't be sure or read somewhere that there are such huge amount of ring tones present in default manner on this BB phone. mostly 30 to 40 ring tones present on this BB smartphone. you need to check this ring tone. check is they all played nicely or not. may be possible that this is just the file and it won't play on your phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Donatien View Post
    i haven't be sure or read somewhere that there are such huge amount of ring tones present in default manner on this BB phone. mostly 30 to 40 ring tones present on this BB smartphone. you need to check this ring tone. check is they all played nicely or not. may be possible that this is just the file and it won't play on your phone.
    i suggest to you for perform rebooting task to get real ringtones count value on your smartphone. this is well for you to fix your complicated problem. rebooting avoid this fake amount of value of the ring tones folder.

yes, in my smartphone similar kind of problem arrives. when any message arrives on my phone, it shows thousand of message present on inbox message,. but when i reboot my phone, the same inbox shows real values of the messages present on this inbox. that's it. hence i also suggest to you for perform rebooting task. i hope this will be also helpful to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjan1990 View Post
    yes, in my smartphone similar kind of problem arrives. when any message arrives on my phone, it shows thousand of message present on inbox message,. but when i reboot my phone, the same inbox shows real values of the messages present on this inbox. that's it. hence i also suggest to you for perform rebooting task. i hope this will be also helpful to you.
    in such cases, problem is related to the mobile firmware. as per you mentioend Blackberry OS 7 is being rpesent on your phone. in that case, i would be suggest to you for perform the Blackberry OS 7 reinstallation task on your BB phone. this is necessary to fix such kind of problem. try this and check what result arrives onto it.

you can also use the upgrade firmware instead of doing firmware re installation task on your phone. this is also works to fix this complex process. try this and check its valuable result. i hope that this will be work to fix your complex issue.

Quote Originally Posted by HamsiniI View Post
    you can also use the upgrade firmware instead of doing firmware re installation task on your phone. this is also works to fix this complex process. try this and check its valuable result. i hope that this will be work to fix your complex issue.
    i don't thing that there is such things happen on your mobile phone. i will be knows more about it. this 102 ringtones means the 68 OS5 ringtones with 34 OS7 ringtones. this is total 102 ring tones present on your mobile phone. there is not any such things happen on your phone. don't do anything on your phone such as upgrade or reinstallation process. we know that sometimes this process necessary to avoid dummy value of the folder contents. but in thsi case, such process is beign not necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaganvihari View Post
    i don't thing that there is such things happen on your mobile phone. i will be knows more about it. this 102 ringtones means the 68 OS5 ringtones with 34 OS7 ringtones. this is total 102 ring tones present on your mobile phone. there is not any such things happen on your phone. don't do anything on your phone such as upgrade or re installation process. we know that sometimes this process necessary to avoid dummy value of the folder contents. but in this case, such process is begin not necessary.
    thanx, i really thinkful to you for helping me to fix this kind of complex task on my smartphoen. this informaition is beign really helpful for me. app world contaisn so many ring tones but initially i think that there is something wrong happen on it but nothing worry about it.