Thread: Ringtone volume not loud enough in Nokia Lumina 800

Ringtone volume not loud enough in Nokia Lumina 800

HI, I have recently purchased this Nokia Lumina 800 and I have noticed that even after setting the volume to its highest mode it sound bit softer, isn’t it? Is there anybody over here having same phone, have they noticed about the same ever? Is this is company defect of there could be some settings through which we can improve the sound quality? Any suggestion would be appreciated regarding the same.

Re: Ringtone volume not loud enough in Nokia Lumina 800

- off course there could be some settings with the phone, though I have same phone but without configuring any such settings I am getting very good sound whenever I get any calls from any person.

But still the problem you have mentioned that I have noticed with the speakers and we play any song through that. Though we put the sound highest it just simply stay at the soft only. I don’t think there could be some problem with the device rather they must have made the device this way only.

But still the problem you have mentioned that I have noticed with the speakers and we play any song through that. Though we put the sound highest it just simply stay at the soft only. I don’t think there could be some problem with the device rather they must have made the device this way only.
    Yeah dude you are right as the mobile is actually certainly on the softer side, It's a bit too quiet too as far as what I have noticed about the same. But still it is depend upon the ringtone as well that we set for the contacts. Have you tried putting another ringtone for any usre? Are you getting same output with almost all the ringtone?

so according to you guys there isn’t any way to get it higher somehow? If so then I think with respect to alerts this is such a crap. Sometimes it happens as the rings just goes on and we couldn’t find them ringing as well. Anyways thanks for the suggestion.

I haven’t noticed any such huge problem with the mobile ever yet, since I use to hear each and every call whenever they arrives. Thus I would like to recommend you that there could be some problem with the mobile that you are using. So according to me you should at least check it at the service center once and see what they are saying about the same. Apart from that I am agree with the above user as well like if you have a tone with WMA or WAV format then you’ll not get that good quality rather you should try to set MP3 tones in the mobile and see what you are getting with the same.