Thread: Wireless Network card of Dell Studio 15z (1569) crashing randomly

Wireless Network card of Dell Studio 15z (1569) crashing randomly

I am having Dell Studio 15z (1569) from past couple of days. I have noticed losing of the wireless connection which is indicating that wireless radio was off. It did not seems to turn on by using the Function Key. I need to restart the system so that I can establish the connection again. So Let me know why the above mentioned issue is happening into the situation of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours on this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Wireless Network card of Dell Studio 15z (1569) crashing randomly

To get the exact root cause of the issue I would like to know which operating system do running? Which version of the NIC driver you have installed? Is there any error message while crashing of the NIC? Let me know if you are having any other info to get the root cause of the issue.

Well I am highly suspecting that there could be driver issue on the laptop of yours. what I am saying that you should simply reinstall the drivers on the laptop of yours. after reinstalling the drivers you should reboot the laptop.
    In case there is no change in the situation than I am suggesting that you should visit the official website of the NIC manufacturer and look for the latest version of the drivers and install the same. again you will require to reboot the laptop of yours after installing the drivers.

I am suspecting that there is an issue with the windows which you have installed and hence you should download and install the latest version of the Windows update from the official website.

Looking at the matter I recommend that you should simply reset the laptop of yours. you will have the OS recovery disc with you and Dell resources CD with the laptop. If you don’t want any data from the laptop than you should simply boot the laptop through the OS disc and begin with the installation. Now you have to use the driver resources CD first and after that OS is installed. Now you are return to the factory condition on the laptop of yours.

Well I am not sure whether the thing which I am going to post is useful or not but you should try the same.
    • You have to click on the Start button and then go for Control Panel.
    • Now you should go for Network and Internet.
    • Now you have to click on Network and Sharing Center and after that go for Manage network connection.
    • You should right click on the NIC and click on the disable and after few moments again right click on the same and click on Enable.

If I am not wrong there is an issue with the laptop itself. So first of all you should contact the technical support team and ask for the further assistance on this particular matter. if they are not able to resolve the issue than you should visit the nearest official service center and claim for the service warranty. You have to take care of the thing that is the device of yours should not have the physical damage otherwise you will not be able to claim for the service warranty. Once you have done the same you will be able to get the requirement of yours.