Thread: First bricked Nook Tablet?

First bricked Nook Tablet?

Well I am having Nook Tablet and I have made an attempt to root this particular device. I have renamed the LatinIME.apk to the LatinIME.apk1 so that I will be able to move the swiftkey apk. I have renamed the built in APK before the renaming of the swiftkey apk and due to this I have lost the keyboard from the device. I am not able to find out any particular reason to figure out the root cause of the issue over here. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: First bricked Nook Tablet?

What about the installing the nook color tools which you will be able get back into the development menu. I wanted to tell you that you should go for the usb debugging and also take care of the rest of the adb.

After going through the post of yours I wanted to tell you that I have got the idea of the thing which you have stated over. You are right that is Nook color tools is supposed to an apk. Do due to above mentioned problem I am not able to proceed for the installation. There is great need of the keyboards to get out from the above mentioned issue.

Well I wanted to tell you that I was trying to get the market in the game. I have also copied the apps folder on the existing one on the device of yours. So far I am not having any keyboard and also I am getting constant force closes on the device of mine . I am also looking for the un-modified system folder. Well let’s hope and one from the users of this particular forum. If you are having some query than ask me about the same forever.

If I am not wrong there could be need of hard reset the device of yours.
    You should press as well as hold the power button of the device until and unless the device is getting switch off. If you are not able to do the same then let me know I will help you out to get the any other solution to meet the requirement of yours.

I have tried a lot to boot the device of mine and finally I have got an error message on the device of mine and it can be stated as follow ‘"please reboot your device. If the error continues contact customer support or goto nook.com/tablet/support” so I think I am going to contact the technical support team to get the further assistance on this particular matter. I hope the technical support team will provide the appropriate solution so that the issue would be resolved. If I have got the appropriate solution than I wanted to tell you about the experience of mine on the same.

You should simply power down and the power back on. As you are supposed to get the white screens you have to hold down the power button again. You should perform the above mentioned thing 10 times and once you have done it will begin re-image. In case the boot animation starts up you are supposed to start over on the device of yours.

I wanted to tell you that I have reset the device and after that I was not able to get into the B&N login screen and due to this there was no change in the situation. There are people who have managed to get the further assistance on this particular matter.
    Well I am wondering that there is an issue with the device of mine and it should be replaced. Well if you are wanted to do the same than you have to take care of the thing that is the device of yours should not have any physical damage. Otherwise you will not be able to get the benefit of the warranty.