Thread: Fan overheating in Dell Studio 1569

Fan overheating in Dell Studio 1569

I have a Dell Studio 1569 that I bought at Best Buy. The fan works very well for first time on the pc. on the other hand, after the pc goes into hibernation, and i make use of pc, the fan is unable to work and from time to time that leads to the computer by closing itself (due to overheating I imagine ). Time to time I'm running RealTemp to observe what is happening.We have most recent BIOS updates.This trouble can be remedied outside the back of the laptop hardware repair?

Re: Fan overheating in Dell Studio 1569

Overheating might take a while to boot the system to cool a bit before it starts once more. You will be capable to even confirm for mistake. Frequently sufficient of Windows is configured to not exhibit errors during the clashes. Right click "My Computer" and choose Properties, choose Advanced System Settings and click the "Settings" button under Startup and Recovery and uncheck automatic recovery. In this way rather it gives a blue screen .just reboot

If the system straight away begins a backup, then this can be trouble related software. If this is not an overheating trouble, my presume is that this could be a video driver that does not resume from sleep mode in the approved manner. I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the video driver. Be certain to entirely remove the driver from the Add or Remove Programs and Device Manager and resume the computer in VGA mode (low resolution mode in Vista and Windows 7) and then install the driver. Download the driver from dell support using the service tag.

Yes, it does from time to time off arbitrarily while I'm using. Sorry, forgot to talk about that! Then just wait a minute or less and push the power button to restart. Then the fan runs at extreme pace .

i imagine its a trouble with fan/overheating from time to time leads to realtemperation control. When the fan is not running (ie, after it has been in sleep mode and has raised) temperatures are a extremely higher and acquire extreme high activity in the laptop.

Have you tried turning off "automatic recovery" just to check that there is something more at stake here? I certainly understand how this can be frustrating,Nevertheless it's like a easy step that will provide more information about what is happening.

I have not tried yet, nevertheless just something attractive happened. The fan was not operational as usual after sleep mode, and I was observing temperature. Then I did the "push to TV" for a a small number of minutes. Temps were a modest higher, a fan is running. Then when I disconnected from the pressure of television, the fan started to run and the temperatures began to fall!

When the power goes out, and try to start again immediately, it is likely that the computer will shut down again for the start.. The most common activities that cause the closing of the game are the graphics high (first-person shooters, for example), video watching, or burning media.

I've updated all drivers and BIOS which was yesterday,Nevertheless the difficulty persists. There is a raised area at the bottom of the laptop, about 2 "x 4", just to the rear of a screw cap vent where the heat is more prominent.

I pretty much have the exact similar trouble. After my pc automatically enters sleep mode and carrying out of sleep mode after a few minutes just entirely turned off without closing process. If the power shuts down oncemore. If I wait 30 seconds or more, it commence with the display that asks if you desire to commence in safe mode.

I do not imagine I've ever perceive it after it is turned off only after being in sleep mode and hibernate maybe. It's a shock to be in the middle of a project and disappears. I am also surprised that Dell has not issued any information on what this might be or how to fix it! I had troubles with my last Dell laptop and had the opportunity to buy another . I imagine I'm losing that bet.

I have dell studio 1569, it troubles me .my wifi automatically close , while i restart the laptop . a new automatic shutdown of adapter options becomes conceal, so I restart and then I make use of laptop once more. Please tell me how I will be capable to resolve this trouble

I am having the similar trouble with my Dell Studio 1569, where suddenly entirely closed at any moment without notice. The background is warm, so I suspect it has something to do with overheating.dell please fix this trouble. Thanks for looking into this.