Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 24-11-2011

Unable to mount Nook Tablet after root

First of all I want to let you Guys know that I have a Nook Tablet and I have rooted. The reason of rooting is that I wanted to put Google Market. Before doing it I have done my homework very well by downloading all required application and softwares. After that i have deleted setupwizard.apk. I have all possible methods to mount it but failed. Any help!
Old 24-11-2011

Re: Unable to mount Nook Tablet after root

You are not the only one Buddy. I want to tell you that i saw a Development screen. Also both the debug option of the USB are off but the computerized mount on. Whenever I connect my Nook Tablet to my computer nothing happens. Than I found the device manager which gave me alert following to USB Mass Storage Device. After that I tried to Uninstall the drivers with InDirect but no change. I uninstalled it and re-installed it. The Windows file manager still cannot see my Nook tablet
Old 24-11-2011

Same thing happened to me. I did a production line restore and it altered that and the root and gapps remained basically. I actually had to reinstall my launcher and the super user application from the business.
Old 25-11-2011

You are able to leave USB debugging empowered, but you require the automount checked. I've viewed issues where following disturbing ADB/debugging the SD card won't legitimately mount over down. A reboot of the tablet alters this. In addition I left usb debugging on, mount off, and let NT reboots. Windows XP was equipped to find it the 2nd time. You do need to run over to gadget mgr to verify they have a momentum driver from aberrant established however.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,