Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 24-11-2011

Cannot see Nook tablet in ADB

I've been attempting different directs all day. The drivers are there, debugging prepared, automatic mount crippled, robot in the bottom corner but when I run ADB Devices, no ivories. Any individual have any signs what the situation might be or regardless any individual else having this situation? If its not too much trouble post your result soon.
Old 24-11-2011

Re: Cannot see Nook tablet in ADB

The situation you portray is practically ensured to be a situation on your workstation and the driver instatement. For the individuals here to help, they will need to know stage (PC or mac) and form of managing framework. In the event that Windows, they will need to ability the apparatus seems to Device chief. In the event that it appears as a plate drive-you will need to detach from the Nook side. ADB Composite ought to be great. For either stage, affirm that adb_usb.ini is in the opportune put and changed effectively.
Old 24-11-2011

Run this in cmd prompt
Code:
echo 0x2080 > %username%\.android\adb_usb.ini
You ought to have your niche tablet unplugged when you run that then you could see niche tablet in the unit director when you connect it back to.
Old 24-11-2011

File, still nothing in ADB, I did restart the server as well. To be clear, the .ini index just has the "0x2080" line in it now, nothing else. I'm gathering this is alright in light of the fact that the alternate stuff was observed out anyway, am I right? I still see it recorded under android telephone > android ADB interface and not mass space or anything similar to that, you surmise this is still the situation however?
Old 24-11-2011

While the alcove is connected to (mine demonstrated the 2 "Disk Drives" and 2 Drive Letters under convenient units). Open Device Manager and delete/remove the 2 circle drives called "B&N NOOK Tablet USB Device" (this might as well moreover uproot the abnormal letters under convenient apparatuses). Now head over to Control Panel > Advanced System Settings > Hardware Tab > then click "Device Installation Settings". Update this setting to "No, give me a chance to prefer what to do", and verify "Never fix driver programming from Windows Update" is checked beneath that. Now unplug and re-attachment your NT.
Old 24-11-2011

I found that the most fit strategy to do this for folks with this situation , is to go in Device Manager, extend the USB Mass Storage Device determination, scan for the USB Mass Storage unit of your Nook Tablet (simplest method could be to unplug whatever possible outside hd, sd card for the purpose that there is one singular USB Mass Storage unit). Right now, right click and upgrade driver and select the envelope manually.
Old 25-11-2011

Since this doesn't work, you are able to attempt to evacuate ALL android units utilizing the USBDeview Application. I utilized USBDeview for the evacuation part only since I had a Kindle blaze, HTC apparatus, Samsung gadget, all installed.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,