Thread: Fastboot option on Nook Tablet

Fastboot option on Nook Tablet

My question is related to Flashing customs. I have seen many Nook Tablet user are flashing custom files / ROMs and this is done in the Kindle Fire using fastboot. I tried it but did not got any success. With our present bootloader this is not possible. Has any of you have experience or the correct solution of the same?

Re: Fastboot option on Nook Tablet

If you ask me and take my opinion than you won't be happy after knowing that the chances aren't amazing but your idea is appreciable. This process could be straightforward as "adb reboot fastboot" And then "fastboot oem unlock" or alternate charges.

I am very much expert in hacking roms and decompiling indexes and what not, but bootloaders and hacking recuperation is late to me (for now anyway) As soon as I get to where I would I be able to will dive into it encourage but if someone knows it isn't running to happen with this bootloader, no requirement in wasting time on it. It might open the entryway for alternate plausible outcomes also. I attempted to get fastboot to distinguish my Nook Tablet but no fortunes. It was simply a fast attempt however.

Did you devise a workable plan to get the NT to get into fastboot mode however? Undoubtedly utilizing the adb reboot fastboot or adb reboot download order? I don't have the Nook Touch yet, but could presumably be getting one to play with soon. It is possible that method, the more competence unlocked, the preferable.

In the event that you could probably get the gadget into fastboot, its a matter of turning deliberately toward the USB apparatus tree and seeing that you have a fastboot unit posted, and after that looking through the strings until you consider a string you are able to utilize to impart with the apparatus.

In the event that Fastboot isn't combined with the NT, it is good to go with various alternate product bundles. I know its part of one of the Lenovo LeTools bundles, for example, which is ready for download for Windows accommodates. In the event that you get the duplicate from LeTools, be conscious that it will establish the LeTools.apk this is packed with it from your workstation to any Android apparatus this is joined, not to Lenovo gadgets. So you might would like to erase LeTools.apk following fixing and before associating your NT.

You could would like to attempt leaving it there as an examination. The apk does some engaging things, one of which is compose your unit discoverable via wifi, anyhow in the event that its a Lenovo marked unit.