Thread: iPhone 4S crashes frequently

iPhone 4S crashes frequently

Last week I have noticed that my iPhone 4S does reboots frequently. Also the signal is not stable at all. So what do you all think what can be the problem here. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same that’s what I want to say here.

Never had any problems with the iPhone 4 at all. What do you all think what can be the problem here waiting for the response from your side.

Re: iPhone 4S crashes frequently

No nothing as such problems here, my iPhone 4s is working well, that’s what I want to say here. may be your device is a faulty one so it would be better if you can replace it that would be better for you. So do as what I have said here that’s it from my side for you.

So hope my suggestion from you did help you to some extent that’s it from my side for you all.

Is it your facebook application crashing as well. In my case the phone is not crashing but my facebook application which is crashing frequently can you all please tell me what could be the main reason behind it? Please do tell me about the same. Waiting for the response from your side.

Just try resetting with the network settings and that will help you for sure, so hope it was much clear for you that’s it from my side for you.

I don’t know there has not been any problem with my phone at all but I would advise you to give a try for the said solution from my side and let me know if that works out for you or not. Do revert me back as soon as possible that would be better.

Why don’t you have a chat with the apple support about the same and they will revert back to you with the said solution. I think that would be the ideal solution that I would like to give you at this point of time. So you can give a try for the same.

Anyways this is the first case that I am hearing about the phone getting rebooted and hence I am advising you to just have a chat with the apple people about the same and they will revert back to you with the said solution that will work for you.

The newly released iOS 5.0.1 is a good update why don’t you give a try for the same and I am sure that it will be beneficial for you. So do get started with the same. I am sure that it will be useful for you. So that’s what I want to say here. so do get started with the update and let me know if that has helped you or not. Do give a it a try would be useful for you. Do revert me back if that was useful for you that’s it from my side for you.

I don’t think so iOS 5.0.1 was released to fix up the crash issue and all it was mainly focused for the battery issue and nothing else. So hope you did understand what I am saying here. Anyways you can just give a try for the same and see if there is any difference that it makes with the update. So I don’t find any problem if you can give a try for the said update. That’s it from my side for you.

Well I already had a talk with the apple people about the same and what they said to me is that to get the phone replaced as soon as possible.

So I got the phone replaced and everything is working fine for me and hence I would advise you to get started with the replacement and all that would be the ideal solution for you. So that’s what you should be doing. I hope it was enough for you that’s it from my side for you.

Have you did some kind of modifications in the phone or what that led to this kind of rebooting and all, so what is the answer that you have to say about the same. You can give a reply for the same. that’s what I am saying here.

In case if you have tried with the unlocking and all that’s why it has caused you such kind of problem.

Trust me I haven’t tried anything like that and all. I know what will be the consequences if I get started with the unlocking and all. I know that I will be in danger that’s what I want to say here. I know the consequences of the jail breaking the warranty will not be issued to me at all.

Then there is no other option for you then to go with the replacement and all, that’s what you should be doing. I hope you did understand what I am saying here go to the nearest apple center and they will give a replacement for sure. That’s what I want to say here. jus explain them the situation and all that will sole the problem for sure. That’s what I wanted to say here.

I hope the suggested answer from my side did help you to some extent. That’s it from my side for you all.