Thread: Bluetooth connectivity not working well on the dell vostro 3300 laptop

Bluetooth connectivity not working well on the dell vostro 3300 laptop

My question is that I’m using the dell vostro 3300 laptop and am facing the problems with the bluetooth connectivity, the thing is that it is not working well and not able to connect with the my logitech mouse and keyboard. So I want to ask you that what may be the problem in the laptop or blutooth connectivity as it is not able to connect with any bluetooth device.

Re: Bluetooth connectivity not working well on the dell vostro 3300 laptop

According to me have you checked with the bluetooth in your laptop and the other device which you are connecting with as you are saying that it is not able to connect with the bluetooth. So I must say that you should check it out first that whether you are able to connect the device with the other laptops via bluetooth or not because sometimes what happens is that you see that the bluetooth device not working well and we see the faults in the laptop, so for this I would tell you that you should check the device like mouse, keyboard etc. so that it will be confirmed whether the device has the problem or the laptop.

I have checked with the device connecting with the other laptop via blutooth and it is working fine, so it is confirmed that the devices are working fine and the issue is with the laptop bluetooth. So what should I do to fix the problem so that I can use the external keybaord and mouse with bluetooth on laptop.

Yeah…I have the similar problem when I’m trying to connect my headphone with the bluetooth it is not able to hear the sound. The sound seems to be distorted and could not hear the sound properly.

After going through your issues I would say that the problem is definetly about the software or drivers. So for this you have to reinstall the drivers of bluetooth to the dell vostro laptop and you could do this from the drivers disc which came with the your laptop. First try to uninstall the drivers for the bluetooth which is installed already and then try installing the driver for the bluetooth again. Now check whether the bluetooth is functioning well or not. I guess after doing this it should work well without any more problems.

I have seen many bluetooth problems with the deel laptops. One of my friend had bought the dell XPS laptop. After few days of buying the laptop the bluetooth stopped responding, so for this he tried installing the drivers but it never worked by reinstalling the drivers again. So finally decided to contact the dell support care as his laptop was in the warranty period. So when the guys at dell support care checked about this they found that the blutooth software itself was corrupted and due to that it was not able to work after reinstaling the drivers they just downladed the correct driver and installed it and is now working properly.