Thread: FLAC Support for Nook Tablet

FLAC Support for Nook Tablet

Hello friends, I wanted to know that the FLAC is been supported with the rooted Nook tablet, I have readied that somewhere that the FLAC is not been supported on the rooted tablet. So can anyone has the method on it and also does anyone has any kind of the information it, then please tell me, I was think to have the FLAC on the tablet. So kindly give me the suggestion that what you think about it. Thank you.

Re: FLAC Support for Nook Tablet

You can use the poweramp, as I am using that to play the files which are of the FLAC format, you can try it and also it might be able to work for you.

There are many applications which are available to play the FLAC, as one of the applications is the poweramp, you can use that application to play the file of the FLAC format and also you will be able to run those files. If you do not wanted to use that then you can get the other applications which are of the same type and also it makes you run the FLAC format files on the tablet, you will be able to get those.

I do not think that the poweramp will be supported and also the tablet does not supported, as the RAM will not supported, so can anyone tell me about it. Thank you.

It will be supported and the RAM will also supported, you can check on the internet for the information about the application and you can search for the other application which are been supported and also the RAM of the tablet allows them you work properly. I would suggest you to go with the poweramp and you will not having any problem while using it and also you will be able to use the FLAC files on the tablet and also you will be able to get it done for you.

I wanted to tell that there is one more application on the android marketplace which is known as the extended media scanner, so you can get that and applied on the tablet and it works same as the poweramp.

I think you might be able to get the application from the android market place, over there might be some kind of the application which is been to use the FLAC file on the rooted tablet, so you better search for that and you will be able to get for you. Well on the application was been told by the above user, so you can check that you will able to run the FLAC file on the tablet. You can at least give a try on it.

I also agree with the above user and also you might be able to get the application for the tablet. The application which you will be getting will be the best and also good to use and you trust those application to use them.

To support that you need to download another application which is necessary for the tablet to run the FLAC files, if you are having the FLAC files then only it works.