Thread: Nook tablet vs. Kindle fire

Nook tablet vs. Kindle fire

HI, I am a quite unsure about the devices I have mentioned, as I am not able to figure out which one will be better for me. But still when I was searching about the same I came to know that Nook tablet didn’t collect that much points from the users isn’t it? Kindle fire has quite good functions which is not there in the NT as well. Anyways I would like if someone just recommend me a good tablet for myself, any suggestion will be esteemed.

Re: Nook tablet vs. Kindle fire

True enough I’d say because there's always going to be a usual competitiveness with any thing no matter whether it is a mobile phone or a tablet device and all such comparable devices also included. Attempting to pull and achieve desired goals will produce such feelings. Actually, it's "us" next to the manufacturers who, more or less with their locks and problem, intentionally or or else attempt to lock down their devices. Competition can be a good thing. I agree that it need not get "personal", though. But still I have seen many use of Kindle fire who is also having the same NT as well and they are not satisfied with the device.

in my opinion The Nook Tablet and the Kindle Fire both are quite dissimilar products, but the critical break-point is the price at which we can get them, and I think $199, and $249 will make a immense difference in the sale of product as well.

see in my opinion while a number of the Nook Tablet's specifications are better to those of the Kindle Fire, the Nook's price be unsuccessful to smash underneath the magic $200 figure that will pull towards the device more consumers, experts told about the device. As a result, the Kindle Fire, with its better-known brand name and access to extensively known Amazon content, should put up for sale better amongst holiday shoppers in the initial weeks while in cooperation with NT go on sale.

Though Both devices have 7 inch. touch screens and will be obtainable subsequent week. The Kindle Fire appear Nov. 15 and the Nook Tablet comes by the end of next week at Barnes & Noble stores and other retailers, but still according to me its is quite difficult to figure out which will be better to have.

when I was reading about the same I came to know that the Nook tablet has a superior screen than the Kindle Fire, but what do you think guys, is that one of those things that you'll require to compare side by side? But I would prefer Nook tablet if we concerns the memory it includes. The Nook Tablet has 16GB of internal storage with expandable with a slot for a 32GB SD card, at the same time you can have the Kindle Fire with 8GB of internal storage.

as far as tablets are concerned you can have too many other options to chose from, because I am quite disappointed just because there isn’t any camera feature in any of the device you have mentioned.

I would also prefer to have the newer one that’s the Nook tablet, because see if you go through the whole specification you’ll became aware about so many thing that’s about the hardware.

See you can have only 512 MB of Ram with the Kindle fire where as another device will you an 1GB ram with better internal storage with expandable up to 32GB. Apart from this if you concern the battery life of the device you can have 8hrs of continuous reading with the kindle fire and that’s 11.5 in the another one, so obviously nook is quite better according to me.

in spite of a number of slight dissimilarities, these are two tremendously alike devices on a physical level. I mean to say in other words in terms of hardware, it may merely come down to which design you like better, so obviously at this concern this could be exclusively your own opinion. The Nook has a few obvious advantages in terms of storage(inteternal as well SD card), microphone, and suspected battery life we’ll see, but other than that I would say these are two birds of a feather.

As far as software rather firmware is concern, that’s where the Kindle Fire is almost certainly going to be the straightforward pick. Barnes & Noble is in conclusion labeling this Nook as a tablet, so we could observe their applications selection cultivate, but for the time being their library isn’t as grown-up as Amazon’s.

See I am not here to make a decision for you, but these specifications are a good starting point in determining which one you wish for. Only hands-on testing will determine true performance, and your experience of using it can (and likely will) be exaggerated by much more than the sum of these parts on paper.

see according to me the biggest spec of all falls in Amazon’s favor because that would be the price. The Kindle Fire costs $200, whereas the Nook Tablet is a half of a Benjamin more, at $250. but still they both are cheaper than any other tablets in comparable class, because of the subsidization of digital content. In other words, while you open the box, that’s just the commencement of your relationship with Amazon or Barnes & Noble. Both of these slates are designed to guide you towards supplementary digital purchases.