Thread: Superuser binary update fails on Nook Tablet

Superuser binary update fails on Nook Tablet

Hello friends, I am having the Nook tablet and in past few days I was trying to update the Superuser of the tablet, but the update of the tablet was going fail again and again. I was thinking someone might have tried the update the superuser on the tablet and also on the Nook tablet. So if someone has tried then please tell me that how I can do it. I have rooted my tablet. Kindly give me the suggestion to do this. Thank you.

Re: Superuser binary update fails on Nook Tablet

Try to uninstall the superuser from the tablet and try to download it from the android market and install it again on the tablet and it will be the best way. I was having the same issue, so I have done this and it has worked for me.

I do not think that is the safe method to do it, as you have rooted tablet. I think that the android might need the permission of the superuser to install the superuser application. So you better do one thing that you download the .apk file of the superuser and so as you will download that file you just copy to the directory of the superuser and save it. I hope it might work and also you will be able to update the file which is there on the tablet.

Many of the people have tried this and they got stuck with the superuser, so after that they were trying to fix the issue so I think you might also get the same issue what others have got it. I suggest you not to do it and you better on what you already having it.

The above user is correct and I have also recognized the same issue what the others have got it. If you are stuck and wanted to fix the problem then you will be able to get the fixer of the superuser application, so you better download it and get it fix for you. I think that is the best and also good to the problem fix, you better do not update the superuser and also you keep use your old superuser.