Thread: How to fix Supplementary Service Error - General Error on Blackberry Bold 9000

How to fix Supplementary Service Error - General Error on Blackberry Bold 9000

Does anyone know how to fix this Supplementary Service Error - General Error on my Blackberry Bold 9000?? I purchased this phone in last month and now when I try to make any phone call or try to send sms, immediately error message pop up. I don’t understand meaning of this mobile phone but it’s too irritating for me. I want to fix this error right now using any technique.

Re: How to fix Supplementary Service Error - General Error on Blackberry Bold 9000

Try resetting the smartphone device. For doing this process, simply remove mobile battery for 30 seconds onto its proper position. Reinstall it again on proper position and turn on your mobile phone. This is resetting process that works in most of the phone for fixing such complex issue. Try this and check what happen onto it.

Re: How to fix Supplementary Service Error - General Error on Blackberry Bold 9000

Quote Originally Posted by JoanaJhon View Post
    Try resetting the smartphone device. For doing this process, simply remove mobile battery for 30 seconds onto its proper position. Reinstall it again on proper position and turn on your mobile phone. This is resetting process that works in most of the phone for fixing such complex issue. Try this and check what happen onto it.
    Instead of removing this mobile battery, you can also try to do internal factory restore option on your setting menu of phone. Do this process and check what happen onto it. you can also Blackberry app world for finding the Blackberry reset program. Use it and perform resetting on your phone. hope that you got best result on your phone.

Quote Originally Posted by CassandraD View Post
    Instead of removing this mobile battery, you can also try to do internal factory restore option on your setting menu of phone. Do this process and check what happen onto it. you can also Blackberry app world for finding the Blackberry reset program. Use it and perform resetting on your phone. hope that you got best result on your phone.
    Exactly the same happened to me, yesterday actually, after lots of struggling etc. then I try to do firmware upgrade task on this Blackberry bold 9700 smartphone. This will be work and in result I got suitable actions at the time of making phone call or sending sms. You can also do this with the help of firmware upgrade option of the setting menu. Do this in online manner.

I would be suggesting you different solutions instead of doing this upgrade task. You can try to reinsert sim card. In that first take out mobile battery and then reinsert the SIM card on its proper position. Plug the mobile battery back in proper place. Finally turn off your phone. You got the result in positive manner. Sometimes, there is possibility when the sim card of the smartphone gives such issue. Try this and check what happen onto it. if still you not able to fix this issue, try to contact sim card customer care and apply proper solution on it.