Thread: is it possible to use gameboid emulator for Nook tablet

is it possible to use gameboid emulator for Nook tablet

HI, is there anybody over here tried running gameboid emulator in their Nook tablet? I have tried tried running it in my tablet but no Luck I am not able to get it run however. Thus I just make a search on internet for any sort of solution regarding the same but couldn’t find any regarding the same. Anyways any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: is it possible to use gameboid emulator for Nook tablet

No I have also tried running the same Emulator on my Nook tablet and it is not working however. But will you please let me know are you getting any error or somewhat like that?

Because in my case I have rooted the device and that’s why I am not able to get it worked with my Nook tablet.

I am not sure whether this apps is made for your device or not, but I have tried using the same with mine and have heard that it works flawlessly with the following mentioned ROM’s as well. So it might be possible as there could be some problem because of the ROM’s installed in your device.

I have tried the following roms, all work perfect.
    • Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

• Tactics Orge: The knight of the Lotus

• Mario Vs. Donkey Kong

• Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow

Have you tried using another emulator with the tablet you have? I don’t know whether you are aware about the same or not but the one that you have mentioned is not working then you should try to make use of another one as there are so many available.

The best thing about this applications is like you doesn’t require to root the Android device he wants to pair it with, which is really expedient. But that expediency comes at a price. there’s a bit of soldering and programming involved in this hack.

I would like to recommend you that you should try to make use of BT gamepads in order to play the games in your device. I would like to recommend you that you should try to make use of MSI BGP100 Bluetooth Gamepad for your device as I have tried the same, and works perfectly. See you can see the IMAGE I have mentioned below for better idea about the same.

But be aware as the product will cost you around $24.28 USD. See I have mentioned some of the features as well,

• Very responsive and fast which is a must for certain games.

• Long battery life with just one AAA battery.

• Good build quality

• Can also connect to your computer.

hey thanks for the suggestion but still it seems like we need to carry one more device with the tablet, but it was quite good recommendation.