Thread: HBO not working in Nook tablet

HBO not working in Nook tablet

HI, I have recently bought this device after the Kindle fire and everything works fine with my K fire but not with this Nook, and I am not able to figure out what could be the problem with the same. Is there anybody having same problem loading the HBO with their Nook tab?

I have tried searching any solution for the same on internet but couldn’t fine any and thus hoping that would get any sort of solution for getting it worked. Thanks for any suggestions.

Re: HBO not working in Nook tablet

I am not getting what you are trying to say buy your question.

Have you tried installing the application on the tablet? Are you getting any kind of error or something while you load the application? Or you are just asking whether the applications is available for the device you have?

See it would be better if you specify the exact things happening to you so that I could provide you better solution. And as far as I know you can have this application for the device you are using, and I think you haven’t made any search over the android market. Thus I would like to recommend you that you should try to search the application from there and get it installed.

I am not getting what you are trying to say buy your question.

Have you tried installing the application on the tablet? Are you getting any kind of error or something while you load the application? Or you are just asking whether the applications is available for the device you have?

See it would be better if you specify the exact things happening to you so that I could provide you better solution. And as far as I know you can have this application for the device you are using, and I think you haven’t made any search over the android market. Thus I would like to recommend you that you should try to search the application from there and get it installed.
    Sorry for the inconvenience. But actually the thing is like the applications is perfectly installed in the tablet but whenever I start it to play then hangs with black screen and "HBO GO" logo in the center. Nothing appears after this LOGO, and that’s why I am not able to figure out what could be the problem. Any suggestions?

see it might be possible as there could be some problem with the application you have installed or with the firmware you have installed, but quite emphasized with the application according to me. I would like to recommend you that you should try to clear the cache of the application and then only start it once again.

I don’t know whether you know that or not, but for removing the cache just follow the below mentioned steps. You just have to merely go to settings >> applications >> manage applications >> market and then click the clear cache button. Once you done this all the incorrect cache will be deleted and the applications will work again, if there is some real problem with the application it self.

have you ever rooted the device? Because I have heard that there are multiple applications which is not there for the rooted device, thus you’ll not be able to use them with your device.

I am agree with the above user as if there could be some problem with the application itself then surely it will resolved after clearing the cache in the device. But if suppose you are still getting the same problem with the phone then let me tell you as the application you have installed is surely corrupted thus it would be better if you download the application again in the device and see what happens. And in that case if you pursuing the same thing without any variation then it could be some problem with the firmware you have installed thus It would be better if you get the firmware reset and see what happens. But while resetting the firmware you should make sure you have taken backup of each and every important data in your tab so that you can restore it whenever it is needed or else those data will not be recoverable once wiped out.

i dont know whether this could be some problem with the application you have installed or not, but still i would like to recommend you that you should try to download the application once again from here.

see you can have another option as well, that’s the reinstallation of the firmware in the tablet but I don’t think it would be worth doing this just for sake of this application.