Thread: Unable to install apps from Amazon app store in nook tablet

Unable to install apps from Amazon app store in nook tablet

HI, I have recently purchased the tablet I have mentioned and in that I have the amazon app store installed but the worst thing is like none of the applications being installed download from that store. And whenever I try doing the same I keep getting the error message mentioned below:

'The application was not able to install onto your device. Please "Archive" and then "Unarchive" the application to try again.

I am not able to figure out what could be the problem with the application I have downloaded from the amazon store, and at the same end I can download and install each and every application from the android market. Thanks for any suggestion for resolving this.

Re: Unable to install apps from Amazon app store in nook tablet

I am not sure about the same but still I think there could be some problem with the application you have downloaded and installed in your tablet. Thus I would like to recommend you that you should try to clear the cache of that application from your device and then see whether you are getting the same error or what?

• You have to simply go to the settings and as the menu appears select “applications”

• As you select that you’ll get an another option called “manage applications” so select that.

• After selecting the application you have installed that’s the “Amazon apps store” and then click the” clear” cache button.

See it might be possible as there could be some problem with the specific application that you are trying to download. I would like to recommend you that you should try to download any other application from the same store.

Because once I was getting the same problem with the device thus I just tried downloading another software’s from the same application and after that everything were working perfectly. Or if suppose you are getting the error particular application then you should try to get it from any other sources that’s from any free sites.

I think it seems like you must have rooted the device, because once I was also getting the same problem with the tablet though it was different. Thus make sure whether the apps you have installed is installed perfectly In your device or not.

Though I am agree with the above user but still have you ever tried resetting the firmware of your device? If not then I would like to recommend you that you should try to reset the firmware of the mobile so that you can have idea about the problem as whether it is because of the firmware that you have installed or the application. After all resetting the firmware will wiped out all the data from the device so obviously all the incorrect cache will also been deleted from the mobile and you’ll be able to get the applications working once again in your mobile.

well, if you have bought any application from the Amazon then you can have option to contact them for the same and see what they are saying about the same.