Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Unable to register BlackBerry Messenger to BlackBerry Messenger service on BB Bold 9700

Portable Devices

Old 24-11-2011

Unable to register BlackBerry Messenger to BlackBerry Messenger service on BB Bold 9700

On DIWALI occasion, I purchased BlackBerry Bold 9700 smartphone and I found lot of best features on it. It features 3G, 2.44″ TFT display, 3.15 MP cameras, Wi-Fi, GPS, and Bluetooth. The RIM BB Bold 9700 carry T-Mobile its first 3G BlackBerry and improves on its predecessor and more power. I use it for internet surfing and playing online games. Yesterday I did BBM upgrade process and it shows successful downloading message. But after that it shows error message. Message is “BlackBerry Messenger failed to register with the BlackBerry Messenger service”. What should I do that works to solve registration failed problem. I expect lot of information coming from your site.

Old 24-11-2011

Re: Unable to register BlackBerry Messenger to BlackBerry Messenger service on BB Bold 9700

For fixing your complicated troubles, I recommend following steps:
  • Perform registration of Host Routing Table with using Homescreen-> Options.
  • It will shows you Advanced Options. hit that and then select Host Routing Table-> BBKey.
  • You can see Register Now option. Hit it and click send Service Books.
  • Click OK.
  • Remove phone cover and Pull out your mobile phone battery for rebooting purpose.
That’s it. After finishing this process, you found that your phone will be work well with using this simple process. Now you can use your BBM application without any registration problem.
Old 24-11-2011

Re: Unable to register BlackBerry Messenger to BlackBerry Messenger service on BB Bold 9700

There is different approach present here that works to fix your complementary problem. you need to click on Open Home Screen-> Options-> Display-> Date and Time. Then click on Update Time and perform this update time process. After finishing it, go to BBM. Locate last toolbar that shows failed registration message. Click on retry. This time you got successful message. Try this and check what happen onto it.
Old 24-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bala Murugan S View Post
There is different approach present here that works to fix your complementary problem. you need to click on Open Home Screen-> Options-> Display-> Date and Time. Then click on Update Time and perform this update time process. After finishing it, go to BBM. Locate last toolbar that shows failed registration message. Click on retry. This time you got successful message. Try this and check what happen onto it.
You can also use Auto Update Time Zone which is present on your Setting-> date and time menu. Try this and then perform retry registration task. I’m sure, the same kind of successful registration message arrives on it.
Old 25-11-2011

I would be recommending uninstalling this BBM software. If you have blackberry data plan you can try download in blackberry app world. BlackBerry App World is available for free! Simply download it from your BlackBerry smartphone. Use this blackberry app world and perform download & install BBM software task. Try this and check what happen on BB screen. I hope, you got best result as well.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,