Thread: I can't receive host routing table on Blackberry bold 9700

I can't receive host routing table on Blackberry bold 9700

I purchase Blackberry bold 9700 smartphone and as per title suggest I can’t receive host routing table on it. I try it with two different sim card but it will be not beneficial for me. Can anybody knows more information about this host routing table on such blackberry phone?? if yes, please share your experience. Thanks.

Re: I can't receive host routing table on Blackberry bold 9700

If you used BlackBerry OS 6.0 or 7.0, go to Device-> Advanced System Settings-> Host Routing Table. Then hit the Register Now option. It will be manually do the host routing table on your phone. with the help of this table you can make connection with the router and any other networking devices on your smartphone.

Re: I can't receive host routing table on Blackberry bold 9700

Quote Originally Posted by Mahalingam View Post
    If you used BlackBerry OS 6.0 or 7.0, go to Device-> Advanced System Settings-> Host Routing Table. Then hit the Register Now option. It will be manually do the host routing table on your phone. with the help of this table you can make connection with the router and any other networking devices on your smartphone.
    You must to make contact with your service provider for assistance. I think this is service problem and hence first try to contact the customer call center. Get expert advice and then visit that center. If possible then try to do this task with the help of this service center expert. This is well for you to fix such complicated troubles. Try this and check what result arrives on your smartphone.