Thread: How to change theme on Blackberry bold 9700/OS6

How to change theme on Blackberry bold 9700/OS6

I buy this Blackberry bold 9700 smartphone in last week and must say that this is best mobile phone I got so ever. It’s is features 3G, 2.44″ TFT display, 3.15 MP cameras, Wi-Fi, GPS, and Bluetooth. Yesterday I upgrade its OS to official OS6 and after doing this task, I got bug on it. I can’t able to do any theme change process onto it. Can anybody help me to fix this complex problem? Thanks.

Re: How to change theme on Blackberry bold 9700/OS6

You can try to download the official theme from blackberry app world. There are many different themes present on this blackberry app world. With BlackBerry App World 3.0 on your BlackBerry mobile phone, discovering apps, themes and games is easier than ever. It is available for free! Simply download it from your BlackBerry smartphone or computer and get started. You can definitely get such themes. Hence I would be saying that try going to Blackberry app world and checking suitable themes for your mobile phone. This is well for you to understand that the most useful themes work on your phone or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Aalap View Post
    You can try to download the official theme from blackberry app world. There are many different themes present on this blackberry app world. With BlackBerry App World 3.0 on your BlackBerry mobile phone, discovering apps, themes and games is easier than ever. It is available for free! Simply download it from your BlackBerry smartphone or computer and get started. You can definitely get such themes. Hence I would be saying that try going to Blackberry app world and checking suitable themes for your mobile phone. This is well for you to understand that the most useful themes work on your phone or not.
    Yes, the themes for os5 are not compatible with os6, so your old themes won’t work. You can try to get these new themes on your smartphone and check what happen onto it. This is well for you and it will be work well to fix your complex issue. First uninstall all your installed themes on this phone and then download themes using the BB app world. Try this and check its performance on your newly upgrades OS6 phone.

I have downloaded a theme by mistake thinking it will work on OS 6. But it will be not work. The reason behind this I think is the theme downloaded from the third party site. Then I remove it from my phone and reboot it. After rebooting I visit the BB app world and download theme which is compatible with this OS6 on my BB 9700 phone. It works well now. You can also try it.