Thread: How is the touchscreen of Nook Tablet compare to Nook Color?

How is the touchscreen of Nook Tablet compare to Nook Color?

Well I am having both the Nook Color as well as Nook Tablet. In this particular thread I wanted to know how is the touchscreen of the both devices? And tell me which one is having the better one? Let me know if you have found something interesting between the both the device of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How is the touchscreen of Nook Tablet compare to Nook Color?

In this particular thread I wanted to tell you that the Nook Color is having great display. However I am not happy with the unresponsive finger tap on this particular device. Mainly I am getting an issue while tapping at the corner of the screen. Also tapping on the tiny little buttons at the corners is seems to be impossible . the touchscreen of the device is seems to be calibrated and seems to be better but I don’t think so it is great.

Yes in Nook Tablet is seems to be responsive at the corner of the screen. The screen of the device is having different look and feel. Also there is something sticky on the device.

I have gone through the post of yours and I wanted to tell you that the coating is residue from protective plastic cover which is placed over glass. It will simply wear off after the usage of the device. But still I am having great fun while using this particular device.

After going through the post of yours I recommend that you should go for some kind of app like sketchbook so that the device of yours can become more responsive. Personally I am looking to have something which will help me to make diagram through touchscreen and after using the above mentioned application I was able to get the requirement of mine. So you should try the same and let me know whether it was useful to you or not.

I let you know that I have bought anti-glare screen protector for the Nook Color of mine. The main advantage was that you are going to have easy sliding over the screen surface.

I have searched on the Google to get the idea of the thing which you have stated over here and I have come to know about that Nook Tablet is having the 2 points of the tracking on the touchscreen and due to this particular reason will not work at all. The biggest issue is touchscreen deadzones on the devices. But still there is great improvement than that of the Nook Color.

Hey friends thanks a lot for the prompt replies of yours over here. I wanted to appreciate your efforts which you have put in to get the requirement of mine. i have come to know that Nook Tablet is having better touchscreen response than that of the Nook color. Also I am going to use the sketchbook app and I will let you know about the experience of mine.