Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 24-11-2011

How to get phone apps to executed full screen on Nook Tablet?

Well I am having Nook Tablet from past couple of days. I let you know that I will be able to install and watch ESPN on the device of mine. It will run on the full screen. I don?t have any idea why I am not able to meet the requirement of mine. Any help on this particular matter will be highly appreciated. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. thanks a lot in advance.
Old 24-11-2011

Re: How to get phone apps to executed full screen on Nook Tablet?

I was also suffering from the problem which you have stated over here. Well I have fixed the problem of mine by simply using Spare Parts on the device of mine. Also there will be need to reboot the device so that the changes can take effect on the tablet of mine.
Old 24-11-2011

I wanted to tell you over here is that each and every phone app is going to look quite great on the tablet. Also another thing which I wanted to tell you over here is that how good programmers are they? Also how flexible when the screen resolution is concerned.
If I am not wrong Android will help you to get the requirement of mine. In case the app is looking good on the one of the tablet than I am sure that it will look good on the Nook Tablet.
Old 24-11-2011

Looking at the situation which you have stated over here I am suggesting that you should uncheck the Compatibility mode and then you have to reboot the computer. Old apps which written for the small screen of the and it will not appear into the small box at the top of the screen. There is condition that how the app is written and whether it is having an ability to format itself to fit into the full screen. However they will not run into small box.
Old 24-11-2011

I am not user but you might need to do hard reset on the device of yours.
First of all you should Turn off the device and then you should Press and hold power as well as ?n? button. You will see the logo on the screen and it will simply went to the factory reset mode and select the desire option and see whether the thing is working or not.
Old 24-11-2011

Well there could be an issue with the firmware with the device hence I recommend that there should be do the same and see whether you are able to get any difference into the situation.
Old 24-11-2011

I let you know that there could be an issue with the device itself. Hence I recommend that you should visit the official service center and claim for the service warranty. Make sure that the device of yours should not have any physical damage otherwise you will not be able to claim the service warranty.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,