Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 24-11-2011

Wireless tethering in Nook Tablet

Recently I have tried to connect HTC Thunderbolt w CM7 with the Nook tablet of mine. But I am not able to do kindle fire briefly. I wanted to connect the tablet of mine through the wireless teather. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.
Old 24-11-2011

Re: Wireless tethering in Nook Tablet

Well looking at the situation I am suggesting that you should install Android Wi-Fi tether for the rooted handsets running Android operating system. Clients such as can connect through Wi-Fi and provide the access to the internet by using 3G or 2G mobile connection which is supposed to established by the handset.
This particular application will require to have rooted device and custom-kernel which will have the support for the netfilter.
So get the same and let me know whether it was useful to get the requirement of yours.
Old 24-11-2011

Re: Wireless tethering in Nook Tablet

Hey friends thanks a lot for the prompt replies of yours. Well I have decided that I am going to use the Android Wifi tether. Once I have used the same I will come to you to share the experience of mine so that all the people who are having queries on this particular matter will be able to get the idea on this particular matter. Anyway I wanted to appreciate your efforts which you have put in to get the requirement of mine.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,