Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 24-11-2011

Will Amazon Video apk work on Nook Tablet?

Recently I have got a Nook tablet. Now I am looking install as well as run Amazon video APK on this particular tablet. I wanted to know whether it will work on it and what will be the output of the same on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.
Old 24-11-2011

Re: Will Amazon Video apk work on Nook Tablet?

I wanted to tell you that there is specific kind of the preventative code into the Amazon Video Player which are supposed to stop it from the playing if you have rooted the computer of yours. what I am suggesting that you should get OTA Keeper app from the Google Market and install the same. it will make the device of yours slightly unroot with the single click and you will be restore the root with the another one. Once you have done the same you will not required to have the PC connection. You will be able to view the prime time shows without losing the roots in the game.
Old 24-11-2011

Well I am suggesting following things which be helpful to get the root cause of your issue.
You will not hav eno menu option so that I cannot login on the prime account.
Old 24-11-2011

Different people are saying that if you are having the prime account through the app. Some people are saying that If you are having the Amazon MP3 installed and then login there. After that you should install the Amazon Video app, I let you know that it will use the same login info. In case it is not working than you have to click on the Prime Video and you have to click on the buy button. It will simply take you to login screen and then simply login and it would recognize the prime acess and allow you to watch.
Old 24-11-2011

I have installed Amazon Video apk and running fine. However I am not able to sign in the game. also is there is any way to save to login details. Let me know if you are having any specific solution to get the requirement of yours.
Old 24-11-2011

After going through the requirement of yours I am posting solution which you can try to fix the matter of yours. I recommend that you should reboot the device of yours once you have logged in. We?ll try the above mentioned solution and tell ne whether it was working or not.
Old 24-11-2011

You are not supposed to get any error message if you are having the rooted device. It will allow you to do everything in the game however you are going to get warning when you are supposed to watch on the tab. You should install the OTA RootKeeper on the device of yours and then you have to click on the Temporary Un-Root. Once I have done all of the launcher buttons and everything is working fine with me.
Old 24-11-2011

Let me know if you have managed to make the thing working or not. If there is no change in the situation than I recommend that you should contact the technical support team and get the further assistance on this particular matter.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,