Thread: Blackberry Bold 9900 Audio, Earpiece, Ringtone and Microphone not working

Blackberry Bold 9900 Audio, Earpiece, Ringtone and Microphone not working

This will sound a bit odd to you all but I am experiencing it personally. Few days past my dad gifted me Blackberry Bold 9900 on my Birthday. It’s a brand new one. All of a sudden I found some situation in my device Ringtone, Earpiece and Microphone is not working if attempt to call and check but same, following I evacuate the electric cell and re drop in is working fine for 4 to 5 days just. Now again same situation please prompt me what would I be able to do?

Re: Blackberry Bold 9900 Audio, Earpiece, Ringtone and Microphone not working

After reading you query the first solution that comes in mind is that you should try connecting your BlackBerry into your PC and going to official website for update. Just keep in mind that you have upgraded your device to or with the latest version of software available on the site. This fixes your setback for sure.

I guess we are sailing on the same ship. Similar kind of situation with my Blackberry Bold 9900 too. Also I would like to let you know that I have done a clean installation of latest software version7.0.0.503 by connecting my device into my PC. The mobile worked perfectly for a week but I don’t know what happened but got similar situation like you. Why the best equipped blackberry till date' has such crucial situations.

My device is quite 3 months old and my sound is not working for a variable period. Ringer, alerts, notifications etc basically quit working until I do not remove or insert the battery. As one of my friend suggested who himself is an advanced user that I should attempted update via AT&T updates. After that I have moreover done few OS test to see if they could settle 7.0.0.503 to 7.0.0.540. Than What!! I return again as if it is set to a silent profile.

I have a worst experience than you all. My device did not support me for a day. It was ok for half day since I purchased and than all alarms went silent. My phone is associated to BES and I installed a couple of applications. I called the customer service centre not only that but I called the AT&T tech uphold but both were not too supportive. Finally all they might concoct was to pull the electric cell. They did declare that if the situation held on I need to carry it once more for a trade. I pulled the electric storage device and afterward all was handy for a couple of hours until it happened again. I reconnected to BES and transferred a couple of applications and it happened again. I offloaded the applications and still the situation happens.

Recently while navigating over the internet I found out that the new Blackberry Bold 9900 and Torch 9810 users have same complaints. Its very unusual problem and it sounds like the whole device is having a hardware issue. I myself is a BB user from past few months and when I run over numerous times to service Center to fix they refunded me and I than purchased Blackberry Torch for myself.

I personally recognized that after running One Touch FlashLight my sounds disabled immediately. After researching on many reviews online I consider that the application utilizing the video camera that disable to secure the required video. on the other hand, the application never furnishes a proportional payback following you close it.

sad Re: Blackberry Bold 9900 Audio, Earpiece, Ringtone and Microphone not working

Quote Originally Posted by Nidra View Post
    This will sound a bit odd to you all but I am experiencing it personally. Few days past my dad gifted me Blackberry Bold 9900 on my Birthday. It’s a brand new one. All of a sudden I found some situation in my device Ringtone, Earpiece and Microphone is not working if attempt to call and check but same, following I evacuate the electric cell and re drop in is working fine for 4 to 5 days just. Now again same situation please prompt me what would I be able to do?
    same problem bro wat to do

This is a bug in BlackBerry’s Bold 9900 and 9930 handset. There are many news on web related to this. The bugs cause the phone to brick and when the battery entirely discharge it works after that only. Still there is no update from blackberry regarding any fix released for this issue. This is a serious issue in the phone and you try checking for the O.S update. It can give you some solution for temporary period.

dEAR SIR,

NOW CAN yOU PLZ TELL ME WHAT SOULD I DO IS THERE ANY SOLUTIONB TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM AND IS THIS THE PROBLEM WITH EVERY HANDSET THE PROBLEM OF RINGER MIKE NOT WRKING IN BB 9900

KINDLY TELL ME WHAT TO DO
    BE IN COINTACT

I think that this is due to some kind of hardware fault, i am not very sure about the same but then you all should better visit the service center and find out what they have to say on this issue. it seems to be common in Blackberry Bold 9900 they might be aware of it.

dear sir,

ya i visited service center and they even dont knw about that i asked them they just did software update but the problem is nt gng i think i might have wate 30000 rs i mailed to rim about this but nt even got a replty
    regards
    kanav goyal

If you are under the warranty period then you can complain regarding the same for not servicing the phone properly, you should not have any problem in doing that.That's the only solution that i can suggest you for getting it repaired.