Thread: How long BlackBerry Bold 9790 usually takes to boot?

How long BlackBerry Bold 9790 usually takes to boot?

I've watched unboxing videos of this BlackBerry Bold 9790 smartphone and I usually very like this videos. These videos tell me that the mobile phone is best and it will be mention that the features of this mobile phone are work very well. My previous phone takes very long booting time. Hence can any person mention that how long BlackBerry Bold 9790 does usually takes to boot? Please clear this issue here. I’m waiting it.

re: How long BlackBerry Bold 9790 usually takes to boot?

If you already buy this smartphone, then I would be say that use the magnometer on your BB Bold 9790 smartphone. A magnetometer is a measuring instrument used to measure the strength or direction of a magnetic field of the smartphone. Researchers at Deutsche Telekom have used magnetometers embedded in mobile devices to guess that the mobile phone gets how much time to booting. Hence if you buy this mobile phone, you can also use it on your phone.

Quote Originally Posted by robot.txt View Post
    If you already buy this smartphone, then I would be say that use the magnometer on your BB Bold 9790 smartphone. A magnetometer is a measuring instrument used to measure the strength or direction of a magnetic field of the smartphone. Researchers at Deutsche Telekom have used magnetometers embedded in mobile devices to guess that the mobile phone gets how much time to booting. Hence if you buy this mobile phone, you can also use it on your phone.
    Yes, magnetometer has a compass that also present on the previous BlackBerry Bold 9900 phone. I think you can also get this meter on your phone to measure that what time should it takes for booting. The BlackBerry Bold 9790 is both powerful and compact, offering users a fully advanced features. Hence I would be thinking that this mobile phone also contains the fast booting time.

This BlackBerry Bold 9790 running OS 5.0.0.566 version and hence I would be suggest to you that try to visit the official site and check its valuable result onto it. Its Boot time is almost same as Blackberry Bold 9900, about a minute. Hence there is not any problem with this mobile phone. it could be vary depending upon the application you installed onto the mobile phone. hence I would be suggest to you for don’t take any tension about its boot time. There are few mode present on this mobile phone, that decrease this booting time.