Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old 23-11-2011
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 58
Battery Life of BlackBerry Bold 9790 Compared to BlackBerry 9900

I want to any one smartphone of the BlackBerry Bold and hence here I want to discuss more about this mobile phone. Can any person already knows more about this mobile phone?? if yes, then please mention that battery life of which phone is better?? BlackBerry Bold 9790 or BlackBerry Bold 9900?? Any information is helpful for me.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 23-11-2011
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,856
Re: Battery Life of BlackBerry Bold 9790 Compared to BlackBerry 9900

i also wish for to be familiar with the real battery life compared to 9900. Can anybody explain their personal experience? So that I was decided that ok, this is best smartphone for accessing the mobile battery. It will be really helpful for me to manage the battery life of the mobile phone and use it at regular interval for charging and accessing its content. I?m waiting such valuable reply.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 23-11-2011
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,426
Re: Battery Life of BlackBerry Bold 9790 Compared to BlackBerry 9900

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatien View Post
i also wish for to be familiar with the real battery life compared to 9900. Can anybody explain their personal experience? So that I was decided that ok, this is best smartphone for accessing the mobile battery. It will be really helpful for me to manage the battery life of the mobile phone and use it at regular interval for charging and accessing its content. I?m waiting such valuable reply.
Blackberry bold 9790 phone contains battery that works 432 hours on standby mode and 5.20 hours in talk time mode. On 3G technology this time will be slightly decreased. This is usually true with any battery. It better have a high battery level because the bold 9900 battery life makes problem after some time. So many customers have been now facing such problem on their BB Bold 9900 smartphone. You can handle the battery life as you purchase a second battery. I hope that the newly launched Blackberry Bold 9700 has been the best battery life compared with the Blackberry Bold 9900 smartphone.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 23-11-2011
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,927
Re: Battery Life of BlackBerry Bold 9790 Compared to BlackBerry 9900

The BlackBerry Bold 9790 is the lower cost with the battery is the same 1230mAh battery that is found in the Blackberry Bold 9900. Although the phones are not as in-demand or as likeable as iPhone, they are better in battery life. Main thing about this BlackBerry Bold 9790 is its battery gives lot of promise and hope that it fulfills all this promises which is not fulfilled in BB 9900 smartphone.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 23-11-2011
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,999
Re: Battery Life of BlackBerry Bold 9790 Compared to BlackBerry 9900

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamsiniI View Post
The BlackBerry Bold 9790 is the lower cost with the battery is the same 1230mAh battery that is found in the Blackberry Bold 9900. Although the phones are not as in-demand or as likeable as iPhone, they are better in battery life. Main thing about this BlackBerry Bold 9790 is its battery gives lot of promise and hope that it fulfills all this promises which is not fulfilled in BB 9900 smartphone.
Designing of this blackberry bold 9700 smartphone has been reducing the battery power to 900 mAh. They are also reflecting on adding a shiny GOLD color battery door. You can set your smartphone to turn off while you aren't using it for an extended period. This will be work to extend the mobile phone battery life. This is well for you and your phone. You can also put it into standby mode to save its battery whenever you not use it.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 23-11-2011
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,787
Re: Battery Life of BlackBerry Bold 9790 Compared to BlackBerry 9900

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaganvihari View Post
Designing of this blackberry bold 9700 smartphone has been reducing the battery power to 900 mAh. They are also reflecting on adding a shiny GOLD color battery door. You can set your smartphone to turn off while you aren't using it for an extended period. This will be work to extend the mobile phone battery life. This is well for you and your phone. You can also put it into standby mode to save its battery whenever you not use it.
The OS of the company, BlackBerry has garnered better response and made phones much good-looking than its predecessors. The recently launched BB Bold 9790 smartphone will have a high end battery such as that of Torch 9850 and Bold 9900. Hence I don?t think so that there is any much difference present on the battery life of the BB Bold 9790 and BB Bold 9900 smartphone.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 23-11-2011
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,572
Re: Battery Life of BlackBerry Bold 9790 Compared to BlackBerry 9900

The BlackBerry Bold 9790 is running BlackBerry OS 7 and sports a 2.45-inch touch screen display, 1GHz processor, 768MB. It is a really light mobile phone. Dimensions of this mobile phone are around 000. In short it contains higher configurations. Hence, yes, there is necessary that this smartphone contains long life mobile battery.

According to experts, the launch of these smart phones comes a bit too late in the market. The reason behind this is the manufacturer has been do lot of work onto the performance mobile phone battery. This BlackBerry Bold 9790 Mobile announced in 2011 and it contains Standard battery, Li-Ion (JM-1). If you use the default battery of your mobile phone, this is well for you to use it on long time.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 24-11-2011
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,745
Re: Battery Life of BlackBerry Bold 9790 Compared to BlackBerry 9900

Both uses the same battery but I assume the 9790 battery life would be longer compared with the BlackBerry 9900 mobile phone. This BB 9790 is being launch recently and hence hopes that you got the best battery life on this Blackberry Bold 9790 phone. you can check its review on the official Blackberry site.
Reply With Quote
Reply

  TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads for: "Battery Life of BlackBerry Bold 9790 Compared to BlackBerry 9900"
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Best Blackberry OS 7 for saving battery life of BlackBerry Bold 9900 GanMan Portable Devices 6 11-01-2012 08:02 PM
Is price of BlackBerry Bold 9790 more than BlackBerry 9900? jOjIi Portable Devices 5 24-11-2011 02:18 PM
Blackberry Bold 9900 vs. Blackberry Bold 9790 BALFOUR Portable Devices 3 23-11-2011 08:08 PM
Blackberry Bold 9790 thinner compared with BlackBerry 9700/9780 Eta!! Portable Devices 3 23-11-2011 06:46 PM
Blackberry bold 9930 VS Blackberry bold 9900 battery life Faraji Portable Devices 6 17-08-2011 09:06 AM


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 07:31 PM.