Thread: Is it possible to open a word document in BlackBerry Bold 9790

Is it possible to open a word document in BlackBerry Bold 9790

HI, I have recently ordered the mobile I have mentioned in the title but still have some doubts regarding the phone and that’s why was here to make it confirm. First of all please let me know whether it is possible to open and edit the MS word file in the mobile? I am not sure about this but still it will be quite helpful for me for sure. Any suggestion regarding the same will be esteemed.

Re: Is it possible to open a word document in BlackBerry Bold 9790

NO the phone you have mentioned doesn’t have any such feature for opening those files you have mentioned but still you can have too option for the same as you should make use of such application which can open the document in the mobile.

As you have mentioned like you have ordered the phone but it seems like you must not have received it yet but still whenever you got it you just have to make search for the application from the blackberry apps world, and the name of that applications is the “documents to go”. Or else you can simply download it from here as well.

NO the phone you have mentioned doesn’t have any such feature for opening those files you have mentioned but still you can have too option for the same as you should make use of such application which can open the document in the mobile.
    I am agree with the above user as you have to download the application to your phone and through that you can open whichever MS office document you want to open. See I have mentioned some of the good feature of that application so that you can have better idea about the same.

Feature :

•Create new Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files
    •Open PDF files
    •Open password protected Office & PDF files
    •Desktop interface to synchronize files
    •File browser app to find, move, re-name, & delete files

Hey thanks for the suggestion guys but still when I visited the link you have mentioned so I came to know that the application you have mentioned is a paid applications so again which not that worthy to have.

see I am quite agree with the above user as it might be possible as there could be so many application for the same but still you can have another option as well. You can edit all the documents in the phone with the help of your browser, you just have to simply Login to your google account from here.

and after that you can simply open which ever document you wanted to open and after some modification you can have that file again to your phone.