Thread: BlackBerry Bold 9790 vs. BlackBerry Curve 9380

BlackBerry Bold 9790 vs. BlackBerry Curve 9380

HI, I am about to buy a newer phone for myself but still I am not able to get it as which one would be better for me to have because almost all the mobiles generally appeared in the market have the same feature but still they are dissimilar because of their respective price and that’s the thing which is making me confused actually.

But still among them as well I have found this two, but still I am not even sure whether they are available or not. But still it would be better if someone just let me aware about some good feature s of the phone so that I can have better idea about the same.

Re: BlackBerry Bold 9790 vs. BlackBerry Curve 9380

See though you have selected two different models for yourself but still I would say it would be better if you specify the exact need of yours so that I can have better recommendation for you.

• - Do you have any OS preference ?

• - Budget for the phone

• - Brand preference

• - Any feature specific

• - Battery life specific

• - Qwerty keypad or touch screen?

I think you must not be aware about the specification of the phones, because I would like to tell you about the same as the models you have mentioned is having almost same hardware specification. There isn’t any difference that you can draw between this two phones. You’ll get the same hardware specification with the phone but still if you wanted to have a phone with qwerty keypad then according to me you should have 9790 or else the other one is having touch screen.

But still if you are about to have a qwerty keypad phone then according to me you should get the BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900 rather than the one you have mentioned because, though the one I have mentioned is older but still with good hardware specification than the one you have mentioned.

you are right actually, like those mobiles are not released yet, thus if you are about to wait for such mobile then you should wait till the nexus get released, because I am quite fascinated to have that mobile for the phone myself.

I would rather prefer to have BlackBerry Curve 9380 rather than the other one. See I have mentioned the specification of the mobile so that you can have better idea about the mobile.

SPECIFICATION –

Network support - 2G network - GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G network HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100 or HSDPA 800 / 1900 / 2100 / HSDPA 900 / 1700 / 2100

Display type - TFT capacitive touchscreen with 360 x 480 pixels resolution

Internal and external memory - 512 MB storage, 512 MB RAM, SD card up to 32GB

Camera - 5 MP, 2592х1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash

OS - BlackBerry OS 7.0

CPU - 806 MHz processor

See though you have selected two different models for yourself but still I would say it would be better if you specify the exact need of yours so that I can have better recommendation for you.
    No I don’t have any such preference for the phone, since I have already mentioned like I don’t have idea about the good one and that’s why I chosen this one, and was expecting any good.

See I am not sure whether you are conscious about the mobile OS or not, but still I would say you should get one from at least android or either from the iOS because they are the only brand leading in the market. Because I have heard that in the blackberry mobile you can have only BBM as a good service but not anything good apart from that. But when it comes to the mentioned OS you can have too many good feature but still off course this is exclusively your own opinion to have any for yourself.

I am just agree with the above user as you should get the BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900 for youtself if you are really about to have any qwerty keypad phones, it is good at every concern. For further information I would say you should visit the link I have mentioned.

I think according to me you should get phone from the another brand, not from the one you have mentioned because I don’t think it would be worth having this phone.

Either why don’t you choose any from the sony ericsson, I am suggesting you this because the thing is like you can have better hardware support and off course OS as well with the same price, so is it really worth buying this phone?

I would like to recommend you that you should try to visit their official website so that you can have proper idea about the same, in fact you can at least compare them.