Thread: Should I get the BlackBerry Curve 9360 or wait for the BlackBerry Bold 9790?

Should I get the BlackBerry Curve 9360 or wait for the BlackBerry Bold 9790?

I am highly confused as if which would be a perfect Smartphone for me as of now I have been eying the newly released BlackBerry Curve 9360 from a very long time and hope to get it soon but now I have been hearing that even BlackBerry Bold 9790 will make its debut in the markets and on searching some of the pics of this phone I found it to be very much interesting so what I am asking is that with which Smartphone should I go with? Do you all have any idea about the same then please do give a fitting reply for the same. I am awaiting a response from your side for the awaited query, please reply!

Re: Should I get the BlackBerry Curve 9360 or wait for the BlackBerry Bold 9790?

Unless and until you don’t mention anything about the phone that you are looking for how can we able to classify the phone for you. Mention some of the highlights that you want in your phone and hence I will reply to it accordingly. So possibly if you can give me some classifications that you want for the phone then only I can give you some reply for the same that’s what I can say here. so do come out with what you are looking in the phone.

Re: Should I get the BlackBerry Curve 9360 or wait for the BlackBerry Bold 9790?

Quote Originally Posted by JoanaJhon View Post
    Unless and until you don’t mention anything about the phone that you are looking for how can we able to classify the phone for you. Mention some of the highlights that you want in your phone and hence I will reply to it accordingly. So possibly if you can give me some classifications that you want for the phone then only I can give you some reply for the same that’s what I can say here. so do come out with what you are looking in the phone.
    Till now I have been using 9900. But the touch and also the weight of the phone has always been a negative factor in the phone and hence I would not like to go with the phone at all. So that’s what I want to say here. so suggest me a phone that will look good in the hands while holding and also it should operate smoothly without any hindrance at all. Budget is not a issue for me at all but the phone should be good. So from all of them I have shortlisted these two models. Now its for you all to suggest me accordingly for the same. waiting for the response from your side.

See the BlackBerry Curve 9360 is a cheaper one also it is very much lighter and also thinner then 9790. Plus it has a good battery life and is available now as well. So if you are searching for a good phone which is cheap and also has a good battery life then you can go ahead with it. There is no problem at all. While the bold 9790 is yet to come out so nothing much can be spoken about that phone.

See the price of BB 9790 is much higher then the curve one. Also you will be getting a touchscreen and also it has a higher internal memory (8GB vs 512Mb). Camera is better even it has a good processor a 1.0Ghz Processor. So for me BlackBerry Bold 9790 is a better phone at any point of time, that’s what I want to say here. so if budget is not your constraint then going with the BlackBerry Bold 9790 is not a issue at all. So the BlackBerry Bold 9790 is the winner all the way.

I would prefer going with the curve one if you are looking for a fitter one since it fits in your hands. BB 9790 looks very large and I did not like the phone at all. Also the phone is appearing to be quite expensive say around Rs.25K. curve is the way to go for me.