Thread: How to Flash Nokia N9

How to Flash Nokia N9

I have bought Nokia N9 Smartphone 6 months ago and from last few days it creating problem for me so I want to flash my phone but I don’t know how to do I know the steps for flashing the Nokia N9, if anyone knows how to flash the Nokia N9 phone then please recommend me.

Re: How to Flash Nokia N9

If you want to flash the Nokia N9 then you can easily do this by following this steps:
    First download and install the flasher 3.12.1 this flasher is the Harmattan one then you have to download and extract the NaviFirm after downloading run the NaviFirm and download the correct firmware for your device make sure that you are selecting correct product code and variant then select all the available files for download ,copy the firmware file to the flasher installation folder
    Now run the Harmattan flasher and type flasher -F FIRMWAREIMAGE.bin –f and then turn off your N9 and connect it to the computer via USB hold off button until the flasher detects the boot loader and once it detected then start flashing .once the flashing is completed the first power on will take a long time so be patient .

I have followed all the steps for flashing but when I try to run the flasher and connect my N9 to the computer using USB and start flashing then my phone is not detected I don’t know what I am missing here please help me so I can perform flashing in proper manner.

If you have followed the steps for flashing and your device is not detected then you can try this to get your device detected.
    First turned off your phone and connect it to computer via USB turn on the power and select ‘sync and connect’ option .now on your pc open CMD by typing CMD in the run menu then just change the directory to where you have installed the flasher and firmware files
    Then type in command flasher -F FIRMWAREIMAGE.bin –f and finally run the flasher detect the device and start flashing and if again the phone is not detected then turn off your phone and wait for sometimes and again turn it on then select sync and connect option this time your device will definitely detected. and after flashing is completed carefully remove the USB cable from your Nokia N9.