Thread: Unable to connect BlackBerry Bold 9000 with VW Passat CC hands free

Unable to connect BlackBerry Bold 9000 with VW Passat CC hands free

Hi, i am using BlackBerry Bold 9000 but having a problem with the Bluetooth connections with the cars handsfree. Ok let me tell you in brief as I am not able to connect my phone to the car`s handsfree as when i try for the same I can recognize the phone by means of hansfree and while I attempt to connect that in listen mode of BB bluetooth I often get message at the car`s display that this phone is not companionable.

Otherwise I attempted second substitute to leave the phone with Bluetooth active afterward I tried to discover the phone with car`s handsfree and connect. Everything was all right till the moment when BB had displayed me message box to enter key access code. I left that unfilled and next message box was displayed asking me to put in alphanumerical key access code. I left that also unfilled I was pushed to the first box once again. So in other simpler words i can say that as I am not able to pair the phone with the car, is there anybody having same experience with the phone, please let me know some sort of solution for the same. thanks.

Re: Unable to connect BlackBerry Bold 9000 with VW Passat CC hands free

Make sure while pairing the device you must be entering wrong key and which is actually not letting you to connect with the handsfree. And it seems like you must have tried pairing the device but i don’t think you must be entering wrong ID’s or the pass key in order to pair the device?

Have you tried connecting the mobile with another car? Because really it might be possible that there could be some problem with the phones firmware or simply the phone you are using might not be compatible with the phone you are using.

I would like to recommend you that you should try to reset the firmware of your mobile so that you can have proper idea about the fact as whether there is some problem with the phone’s firmware something else is causing this problem. And also make sure as you have backup all your important data so that you can recover it whenever it is needed, or else that would be wiped out from the device.

once i was also having the same problem with the phone, and after all such huge approach i came to know that there were some problem with the WIFI turned on, and thus when i switched it off, i was able to connect to the cars handsfree, but along with that let me tell you as i am running OS v6.0.0.448 in the phone thus i am not sure which version you have installed in the phone, but hoping that it will surely work as i have experienced.

It may be that your BB bold 9000 is not well-suited with your hands free kit. I'd suggest contacting the VW Passat CC so they can recommend you whether or not this handset you are using as well-matched with their device.