Thread: 2007 Audi A4 Bluetooth Pairing with BlackBerry Bold 9000

2007 Audi A4 Bluetooth Pairing with BlackBerry Bold 9000

Hey all friends, I am having the new BlackBerry Bold 9000 Smartphone and with this I am getting problem with this now. Before this I was not having any problem with the old blackberry curve but I am having trouble with the new BlackBerry Bold 9000 while I am trying to use the 2007 Audi Bluetooth pairing. And the same 2007 Audi Bluetooth pairing had worked very fine with the old BB curve. When I am trying to do this pairing with this at that time I get that it get connected and then transfer my Hotlists and numbers btu I get the problem that the connection drops and picks up constantly. I am not getting the reason that] why this is happening with me, but I have also checked with the all the settings and there also I don’t get the suggestion about this. Can here anyone suggest me about this problem and also if here anyone also getting the same problem then reply here back for the suggestion. Hope that here someone will suggest us about the suggestion on this. And also here I would like to say that I am having v4.6.0.162 OS and also I uses corporate BES. Please reply me about this.

Re: 2007 Audi A4 Bluetooth Pairing with BlackBerry Bold 9000

Yes, I have seen this type of the problem and for getting resolve this I have also told this problem with the RIM but they also not helped me to resolve the problem. And I am sure that this problem is related with the car's Bluetooth modem and also it might happen that the problem is related with the profiles set there. And also if you all are getting this type of the problem then for resolving this, I will suggest you that you will need to try with checking the CARs Bluetooth or else if there is any updates on the software that can be added to the car, then it will also may help you. Try with this and reply me about the results of this.

Yes, I also agree with this and I am also having the same problem with the 2007 A4 and a new blackberry Bold 9900. And also the same problem I have also faced with the iPhone 3GS. And still not have got the suggestion about this problem. Hope that someone have the suggestion aout this problem.

But here I don’t think that this problem is related with the blackberry Bold 9900 Bluetooth connection because this problem also occurs when you are trying with the other mobile phones. After reading all the post over here I can say that this problem is common with the Audi A4 car Bluetooth, because all the users are getting the problem only with this. For getting resolve this I will say here that you all will need to contact with the Audi A4 service center, hope that they will help you to get resolve the problem.

yes, i am also sure here that this problem is related with the car Bluetooth but what to do now?? i tried with changing the settings stil i am getting the same thing. why this is happening with me?? is here anyone having the same problem and with this, they have resolve the problem?? if yes then please reply me for that.