Thread: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich on Motorola Admiral

Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich on Motorola Admiral

I am planning to be Motorola Admiral Customer. While lots of aspects of this mobile phone are extremely interesting, it was proclaimed following the first appearance of Android 4.0/ "Ice Cream Sandwich", as a result this leads to the clear query of ICS support on the Admiral. Whilst I appreciate it's not sensible to anticipate ICS support instantaneously, specified the timelines of these stuff, I hope you can appreciate my unwillingness to purchase a mobile phone that was fundamentally "end-of-life'd" prior to it hit the shelf, to the extent that being spirited software-wise with additional phones that have legitimately announced ICS support.

Re: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich on Motorola Admiral

I said at the moment honestly have no idea whether the device was ever seen anywhere, or not. Motorola has more than one device with a hardware keyboard, the BlackBerry form factor in the range, but the Admiral does not seem to have come so far.

Re: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich on Motorola Admiral

A new rumor this morning echoes the network. it comes to marketing a new deviceche should become the new flagship of Motorola smartphones in the world, as well as the company's first device equipped with the new Ice Cream Sandwich Android. The photos come from an anonymous source and thus not are verified. Without going to judge about the Motorola Admiral seems to me is that the usability of the keyboard can be a bit tricky. Screen and heaviest part of the device, I think there may cause the device that many will lean backwards when you use the keyboard.