Thread: Missing W-CDMA 1900 in specifications of HTC Titan

Missing W-CDMA 1900 in specifications of HTC Titan

I read so many articles about this mobile phone but most of articles has didn’t mention W-CDMA 1900 in specifications section. Can anybody explain about what was the main reason behind it to not mention this W-CDMA 1900 in specifications section? I am very interested in this issue. I’m waiting your valuable reply.

Re: Missing W-CDMA 1900 in specifications of HTC Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Bozidar View Post
    I read so many articles about this mobile phone but most of articles has didn’t mention W-CDMA 1900 in specifications section. Can anybody explain about what was the main reason behind it to not mention this W-CDMA 1900 in specifications section? I am very interested in this issue. I’m waiting your valuable reply.
    You need to open wireless/mobile settings, and after that try to choose network mode. Inside setting menu of W-CDMA 1900, try to get such WCDMA facility. In few situations this happen and I think that it is not any bug. It happens so many times. AT the time of documentations, manufacturer has been missing to add few features onto it. it doesn’t make any problem onto your smartphone.

Re: Missing W-CDMA 1900 in specifications of HTC Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Aachman View Post
    You must go into the wireless/mobile settings, then mobile networks and select network mode. You can able to access this W-CDMA 1900 in this setting menu. Try this and you get such WCDMA facility. In few situations this happen and I think that it is not any bug. It happens so many times. AT the time of documentations, manufacturer has been missing to add few features onto it. it doesn’t make any problem onto your smartphone.
    I also think that this is not bug of smartphone. Sometimes this happens and manufacture has been missing the few features onto the specification section. If you're one of those people that have been looking for a phone for a long time, you can directly discuss it with the manufacturer about this issue. You can also check the specification of the mobile phone on official site. Try this and get valuable response as per your query.