Thread: Car Mount for HTC Titan

Car Mount for HTC Titan

I read some articles about this smartphone mentioned in title and most of them has been mentioned that so many car mount have available on market. I previously also use such car mount but now I want to buy best suitable car mount for my smartphone. Can anybody suggest me suitable car mount for my phones?? Thanks in advance.

Re: Car Mount for HTC Titan

If you ask me I suggest use HTC Titan Car Upgrade Kit CU S600 for your phone. it also comfortable with few other phones, such as HTC HD2, HTC Sensation, HTC Desire HD, HTC Desire and so on. Its package contains HTC Titan Car Mount with MicroUSB Car Charger. Hence I would be saying that this is best for you. Keep your device charged and ready to go with the help of this mobile phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Aachman View Post
    If you ask me I suggest use HTC Titan Car Upgrade Kit CU S600 for your phone. it also comfortable with few other phones, such as HTC HD2, HTC Sensation, HTC Desire HD, HTC Desire and so on. Its package contains HTC Titan Car Mount with MicroUSB Car Charger. Hence I would be saying that this is best for you. Keep your device charged and ready to go with the help of this mobile phone.
    The built in power socket lets you connect a car charger can be possible with the help of this car mount. Hence I would be saying that try this car mount on your car. It will fix very well in your car. I am sure that you got best result onto it. I also use similar device and must say that try this simple thing and check what result arrives onto it. it is very flexible ball joint and neck. Buy HTC Titan CU S600 Car Upgrade Kit and use it at the time of traveling and many more.

Universal Car Mount Holder also available for your choice. You can use this Universal Car Mount Holder for HTC titan or any other smartphone. Universal Car Holder contains few features and they are-
    1. Suit for all smartphone
    2. Fast release button
    3. 360 degree Rotating support Holder

Hence I would be also thinking that this is well for you, if you also use so many smartphone. Try this and check what result arrives onto it.

Quote Originally Posted by HamsiniI View Post
    Universal Car Mount Holder also available for your choice. You can use this Universal Car Mount Holder for HTC titan or any other smartphone. Universal Car Holder contains few features and they are-
    1. Suit for all smartphone
    2. Fast release button
    3. 360 degree Rotating support Holder

Hence I would be also thinking that this is well for you, if you also use so many smartphone. Try this and check what result arrives onto it.
    Brodit in car holder for HTC Titan is for users who desire to have their HTC Titan safely installed as in car mount. The holder is mounted onto a tilt swivel so it is adjustable for avoiding light reflection on the mobile screen. Hence try to do this simple task and check its performance onto your phone. With this tilt swivel mount you can have your PNA installed on the dashboard. This is well for you to use mobile at the time of travelling with car.

I also use similar car mount for my HTC mobile phone. Get a HTC Titan holder for your desk for easy viewing of videos and listening to music. This flexible vehicle mount kit offers three mounting solutions. This is best when we drive car and want to listen music with using this smartphone. It come from $10 to $20 depends upon your choice and color. Hence try this into your car.

If you are looking for a simple solution to secure the HTC Titan in your car, this Brodit Passive Holder with Tilt Swivel mount is the perfect match. Try this and check its valuable result with your car. You can buy it online as well as on site. So many third party Seller site as well as HTC store provides you facility to buy this product.