Thread: Failed to make a setting on email notification in Motorola admiral?

Failed to make a setting on email notification in Motorola admiral?

I have an idea about the email notification. so when I create the setup for the first time that I just receive an option to set a limit hour of the notifications so there will be no having any of the notification right now then when I set it up and so I worked for a while so I want to receive a notification before 24 hours then after the sometime I just turn it OFF manually then immediately I am getting the problem that I not able to use setting option that will be no longer accessible. So does anyone have idea help here?

Re: Failed to make a setting on email notification in Motorola admiral?

I am not aware about anything about the native setting for this handset. So let’s this will be happen but just if you want to get easily that you should be go on application that will be called as timerrific can be present by the RDRR labs

I know one of the sites that you can be able to get all the application free and also that will be able to receive a setup that complete based on the profile as well as on the email notification on days of the weeks and also on time etc

I think which you talking about that I have facing the problem may I having a profile it can be called as weekday and also it will make mute all the email notification so when I am going for the sleep on which the given days it works will be make an attraction.

There are a number of significant points that may be you wish to consider so handset want to be stop functioning data after minutes of inactivity so through the times off 2200-0500 (10pm to 5 am) so sync that can be enclose resume while you try to handle any keys, so this doesn’t can be modify any of the notification sound which it doesn’t modify that how it normally that the handset will be adjust your handset try to sync all the update numbers of information beginning the notification.

While unable to get the email notification that I am still waiting for a quiet time. that you can able to receive the emails but that setting for the notification not accepting your setting that not always that you don’t get any of an alerts or any of the vibrations